The Hybrid 3x02

I decide to go with Elena to Ric's apartment to find more informations about Stefan, I asked Jenna if she wanted to join us but she refused not wanting to be near Ric considering they just broke up recently

I decide to go with Elena to Ric's apartment to find more informations about Stefan, I asked Jenna if she wanted to join us but she refused not wanting to be near Ric considering they just broke up recently. I also agreed top go with Elena so I can try to make up for the fact that I knew Ric and Damon had been tracking Stefan and Klaus all summer, which she found out thanks to Damon and his stupid inability to keep his mouth shut.

"Go away, Damon!" We hear Ric shout after Elena knocks on the door. She knocks again.

 "Hi." I say when he opens the door and sees us.

"You two are, uh...not who I expected." He says.

"I need you to tell us what you know about Stefan and Tennessee." Elena tells him getting straight ti the point.

"Did you miss the part where I checked out of all this?"

"Come on, Ric. Whatever Damon knows, you know." I tell him.

"Ask Damon.  And don't you know about this as well?" He asks me the last part.

"I only know you have been following leads I don't know details." I tell him.

"Yeah, and Damon's not exactly in the mood to help right now." Elena adds.

"For good reason. Because it's not safe for you. Stefan's off the rails." Ric tells us.

" Yeah, but he's still holding on to his humanity, which means he can still be saved."

"And why do you have to be the one to save him?"

"Because I'm not the kind of person who checks out. Look, he would never give up on me. I'm not gonna give up on him. Tell me what you know, Ric. Please."

"They've been tracking werewolves, he and Klaus. All over the eastern seaboard. We thought we had 'em outside of Memphis..."

____________________________________

Elena and I met up with Tyler at the grill to discuss about werewolves while Ric is waiting for us to finish the conversation at the bar.

"A lot of us like to keep to ourselves for the full moon, chain ourselves up. But there are some werewolves that like to gather in places were they don't have to do that, where they can enjoy it." Tyler explains us.

"What kind of places?" I ask him.

"Mountains, state parks, deserts, that kind of stuff."

"Anywhere in Tennessee?" Elena asks.

"Yeah. Here. Give me your phone. I'll try to pull up a map." She gives him her phone. "Thanks for this. I know it's asking a lot." I thank him.

"As Caroline likes to remind me, Stefan's in this mess because I bit Damon. I figure I owe you one. Have you talked to her today?" He says and asks.