The Departed 3x22

Alaric's life is bound to Elena so the plan was to desiccate his body and let Elena live the rest of her life as human but when they found the opportunity they desiccated Klaus instead

Alaric's life is bound to Elena so the plan was to desiccate his body and let Elena live the rest of her life as human but when they found the opportunity they desiccated Klaus instead. I was angry they didn't tell me about there plan but I understood why they didn't tell me and why they desiccated him in the first place. They didn't tell me because apparently I have a soft spot for Klaus and his family and they did it because he tried to kill Elena to stop Alaric. I honestly can't find in me to blame him for trying to stop someone who wants to kill him and his family. Elena was brought home after Klaus tried to drain her of all her blood, she passed out so Jeremy and I brought her to the hospital.

After making sure Elena will be fine I drove to Bonnie's house so we can go where Damon is waiting for us with Klaus's body. Elijah made a deal with Elena to get back Nik's body so Ric will chase them. I said my goodbyes with Bex and Kol over the phone, but I hope that wasn't the last time I spoke to either of them.

While driving to the warehouse where Damon is waiting for us with Nik's body I decided to tell Bonnie about my plan to make sure that even if Alaric gets to Klaus he won't succeed in destroying his sire line. "I have a plan."

"For what?"

"If Damon can't give Klaus's body back to his sibling that Klaus will survive even if Alaric gets to him."

"Why would we do that?" She asks angry that I want to do this.

"So that Jenna, Tyler, Caroline, Stefan, Damon and your mom survive."

"Jenna and Tyler."

"They will definitely die if Klaus dies."

"So what's the plan."

"I brought the spell, I need you to perform body switching spell and place him inside someone else's body."

"Whose body did you have in mind?"

"Tyler's."

"Tyler won't be happy about this."

"He will when he lives, trust me."

"I wish I had thought of this."

"Well I don't want to risk anyone I care about dying just because Damon's plans fail all the time."

_______________________________________

When we arrive at the warehouse Damon is pissed because Elena made a deal with Elijah and keeps complaining about it. "You know, I'm not half way out of Virginia and Elena sells our souls to the Originals?" Damon says complaining for what feels like millionth time.

"It was her decision to make." I tell him.

"And her call." Bonnie adds.

"You know what else is her call and decision? Everything bad ever." Damon complain even more.

"Where's the body? As long as it's unspelled, Alaric is one witch away from finding it." Bonnie asks thankfully stopping hm from complaining.

"Hidden. I was gonna use Unit 666, but figured that would be a little obvious. So..." We stop in front of a unit. "1020. Mini fridge, a couple bird cages, a box of old Playboys. "Damon opens the unit's door. "One beef jerkified Original."

I go up to his coffin and open it, seeing him desiccated and chained, something that I never thought I would see and honestly I don't like the sight of him like this. His eyes shoot open which surprises us all.

"Oh, creepy." Damon comments.

"I need a minute." Bonnie announces and then looks at me and adds. "Ana can stay."

"Just jam the witch locator, bat signal or whatever and get on with it, Bonnie."

"We lost Alaric because of him. Tyler's a hybrid, my mother's a vampire. Could you give me a minute to just appreciate the sight of him like this?" Bonnie tells him and Damon leaves us alone with Klaus. "You should burn in hell."

"But if you die, so do our friends." I say.

"So does my mother." Bonnie adds. "What am I supposed to do about that?" 

"You have taken a lot from all of us but now you will help us."

_________________________________________

After Bonnie performed the spell, Damon ordered us to leave. Bonnie went to check up on my sister and the situation with everyone while I went to the Lockwood cellar to check on Klaus/Tyler.  "I know you're here. Enough games, come out." I order not in the mood to play games with him. Tyler walks out of the shadows with his head low.

"I must say Bonnie really did that spell brilliantly." I know the spell worked because even if he is in Tyler's body he acts and talks like himself. "I didn't think she had it in herself but with you guiding her through the spell, I knew she would succeed. Also it was your plan, I knew it would work."

"She only did it to save our friends and her mother, Klaus. Not you. And I did it for those reasons as well."

"You sure it had nothing to do with me."

"You tried to kill my sister, again. Even if I do understand your reasons, it does not change the fact you tried to kill my sister.

"You know the spirits won't be happy with you, even if you didn't perform the spell personally."

"Us Blackthorns don't really care about others, only our ancestors and they would respect my decision to save my friends." As I say that my phone rings and I see that Elijah is calling and that;s when I remembered I forgot to tell any of Klaus's siblings that he is not really dead. "Hello."

"Anastasia. I don't know if you've already heard but Niklaus is dead, Kol, Rebekah and I are all going on the run from Alaric."  Elijah says.

"Right, dead. Listen Elijah there is something you should know, I forgot to call you earlier and tell you." I see Tyler/Klaus giving me a look to not tell him but I ignore him and continue. "I knew that your plan was going to fail, considering you had Damon take care of Klaus's body, so Bonnie and I took matters into our own hands."

"What does that mean?"

"Bonnie did a body switching spell so that even if his body dies he will survive."

"In whose body is his now?"

"In Tyler Lockwood's body, Bonnie will put him in someone else's soon. Could you please inform Kol and Bex about all of this."

"Of course. Thank you for making sure he stays alive."

"Your welcome." I end the call and see Klaus giving me a look so I tell him. "Stop looking at me like that, they're your siblings they deserve to know you are alive."

Finally!!! After almost 2 months I finished season 3.