The Ties That Bind 3x12

When I woke up in the morning after I got dressed, I went to grab my hair brush from dresser when I saw a box on the dresser

When I woke up in the morning after I got dressed, I went to grab my hair brush from dresser when I saw a box on the dresser. I took it in my hands and started to inspect it considering I don't own any velvet box. I open the lip of the box and in it I see a stunning diamond bracelet. A folded piece of paper falls to the ground. I pick it up from the ground and read contest of what's written on the paper.

Little siphoner,

You're a very special girl, love. I hope you will give me a chance and get to know
me.

~Klaus.

I couldn't believe what I read, I was sure he was angry with me now, apparently he is not

___________________________________

As I was walking down the stairs to go to the kitchen I hear my sister, who I am still not speaking to, ask. "Los Alamitos?" I was gonna say something I hear Bonnie say. "Too old." I finally reach the end of staircase and can finally see Bonnie and Elena searching through a pile of papers. They are looking for something or someone. I go again up stair considering I can perfectly fine hear them from there and so they can't see me.

"Honolulu?" Elena ask and I am confused about what they are talking about.

"I wish. How many of these are there?" Bonnie says.

"A lot. I asked the sheriff's office to pull up every single Abby Bennett in the country." Why are they looking for Bonnie's mother?

"I know we haven't been able to really...that things had been weird, because of Jeremy, so, thank you for helping me with this. I know you have a lot to deal with."

"There's nothing more important, Bonnie."

"It's surreal. Having to track down a woman, who bailed on her own kid."

"You know, you don't have to, right? Let Stefan spend time in old witches house obsessing over opening up the coffin. It doesn't have to fall on you." The coffins are at the old witches house.

"The coffin is spell shut. That makes it a witch problem. So it does fall on me. I was bound to see my mother again sooner or later." I hear the front door opening and I hide even more upstairs behind the stairwell. I see Damon entering the house holding a folder in his hand.