Prologue

Story is being rewritten from my older Kindle book Guarding Rebel By Latricia Shepherd Thaxton

I'm The One You Want

I'm The One You Need

I'm The One You Crave

SO Drop To Your Knees

And Bow To The King That Makes

You Wet

As the crowd of thousands swarmed through the overheated Charleston Coliseum and Convention Center in Charleston West Virginia the fans screamed until their lungs were raw. They screamed one word over and over again.

REBEL

REBEL

REBEL

The object of their adoration ate it up. Rebel roared as much as sing. The raspy baritone voice seemed unlikely to be coming from his five foot four trim as a reed body but come it did. Sweat poured down his still unlined picture perfect face. His long thick golden blond curls cascaded down the back of his black glittery tank top until it hit the tip of the tightly taut ass encased in a pair of skin tight black shiny pants. The girls in the audience were both crying and pleading for his attention as they fought to get on the stage.

" REBEL ! , " one screamed. " I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABY ! "

A short pimple faced teen girl managed to jump on the spot lighted circular stage and raced right past the glazed eyed drummer towards Rebel , screaming , as the man in question shook his dick at the audience and sang.

" Baby ! , " she screeched as she got within snatching distance of the pop star sensation. Only to be pulled roughly back by one of the many burly security guards the venue employed.

" I LOVE YOU , REBEL ! , " she screamed as he literally dragged her off stage again.

She wasn't the only one , a man thought contentedly from the midst of the screaming frenzy that was his Rebel's fans. He dearly loved that man as much as they did but nobody knew him as well as he did. He knew him for what he was. What he would always be.

Ricky Joe Gibson.

His Ricky Joe.

Forever.