James put down the ingredients, turned around, and glanced at Zack coldly.

"Who did Sumasa marry?"

The information they got was all about Amelia's mother and her father wasn't mentioned.

"I don't know."

Zack shook his head.

"Sumasa had plastic surgery and changed her identity. No one knew where she went later, so this clue was lost."

"Our people have also checked it. They only know that Sumasa had returned home by plane before she left Ireland for plastic surgery."

It meant that the man she married was very likely to be here.

She married a man with a lot of money and was deceived by her husband.

After thinking for a few seconds, James raised his cold eyes and ordered Zack in a cold voice,

"Go and find out which groups and companies rose rapidly in a short time thirty years ago."

"Yes, sir."

Zack nodded. James asked, "How was Amelia's mother later?"

Speaking of what happened later, Zack, who had always been cruel and merciless, couldn't help but sigh.

"Later, the penniless Sumasa starved to death on a street of Ireland with her children in her arms."

"When she was found, her body was frozen. Skender and Amelia were right next to her."

"It was the people of the public service organization who helped cremate her corpse, but no one paid for her tomb. Therefore, her ashes were sprinkled into the sea."

"Skender sprinkled it by herself, with the urn in her hand and... with... the baby Amelia on her back."

Zack paused and sighed again.

"All in all, Sumasa had a tough time when she was alive, and after she died, she was also miserable."

"And her two children were also hunted. Skender had no choice but to run away with her sister in her arms, but she lost Amelia's Mother's Ending her sister on the way!"

James interrupted coldly, "Who was chasing them?"

Zack said, "Sumasa's parents sent someone to kill them because they were afraid that the two of them would come back to share the property."

Such parents were so ruthless that they didn't even let go of their own daughter and granddaughters.

Zack continued, "Skender has been looking for her sister in Ireland, but she didn't know that her sister was brought back to the country by chance by human traffickers. Therefore, she failed to find her sister."

"Fortunately, Aaron has founded Skender. Otherwise, Skender wouldn't have been able to live any longer. Amelia, who was left at the gate of the orphanage in the country..."

James was aware of what had happened next. Besides, his rival in love was involved, and Zack stopped talking about it.

After hearing what Zack said, James thought it was right that Alice didn't want to see it. It would only make things worse and won't help.

The Clarks treated Amelia's mother so cruelly. Jocelyn still told Amelia that he wouldn't marry her if he knew her mother's identity.

Compared with the feud between Amelia's mother and the Clark family, the deep blood feud between the Evans family and the Clark family was simply nothing.