𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)

Start from the beginning

"Thanks to you too, that you omegas always help us alphas in sowing the seeds in the beginning of the season and take care of us so well. Without you, we would be dying of hunger." Taehyung said, making hoseok laugh and place his head on elder's chest.

It was silent for some moments once again, as hoseok continued to rest his head on taehyung's chest, while his fingers were entangled with the long soft strands of hoseok's hair, feeling his natural warmth against of his skin.

"Tae?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you remember the day when I showed you the tree of new beginning, when we were in magical pond for the first time?"

"Yes, I do."

"What you really wished for?" Hoseok asked, now placing his arm on taehyung's chest to rest his chin his hand. Taehyung chuckled softly, and opened his Amber orbs to stare at his curious omega, who was looking at him with his sparkling blue orbs.

"I asked for you, beautiful. I told you is not it?"

"Do not lie. I know you asked for many more things. You took so long to wish!" Hoseok whined, making taehyung laugh at his adorable behaviour.

"Hmm, so finally you realized it after these many years?"

"Hmm, now tell me what you asked for?"

"I wished to Luna to take jimin's all curses away from him." He said. Hoseok fell silent, as he stared at his mate with soft gaze, while taehyung was now looking in upward direction, towards of the roof of the hut.

"First, I asked for you, to make you fall for me, because I was not going to accept any other omega in my life if it is not you. Then, I asked Luna to take jimin's all curses away from him, specially the curse of his death which where he was supposed to be dead at the age of twenty. This is all I asked for to Luna." He said.

Hoseok was silent for a moment, and then a small appeared on his lips, and he rested his cheek on his mate's chest once again.

"Why are you so good tae? Why you always think of other before you?" He mumbled, at which taehyung just smiled at his words.

"Could it be the reason that why jimin woke up from his blue moon slumber?"

"Perhaps? But, as I got you, so it could be the reason too. Perhaps, Luna have him the freedom from all the curses which were on him."

"You know what tae?" Hoseok said, making taehyung turn his gaze to him once again, and hoseok leaned close to place a kiss on his lips, then loved back to place his face on his chest once again.

"I love you."

"Aigo, I love you too~"

"Let's visit that tree tomorrow once again?" Hoseok asked, and taehyung nodded without any hesitation.

"Whatever you want. We will go in early morning hmm?"

"Sureee~"

.

.

.

"Minnie?" The gentle voice gained the sleeping omega's attention, who slowly opened his eyes, only to find his mate staring down at him with a small smile.

"I apologize if I woke you up."

"It is fine. I was not in deep slumber." Jimin mumbled, now sitting on his place, making the taller sit beside him.

"How are you feeling now?" Jungkook asked, holding the small hand of his mate in his larger one.

Sometimes, things does not go according to our will, leaving us quiet shock when they happen unexpectedly, and for jimin and jungkook, it was, when jimin was diagnosed by a terminal illness a year ago, making his body become weaker and weaker with every passing day.