𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰

Start from the beginning

"Perhaps, he is mate in real?" Jimin said, making hoseok widen his eyes at him a little. 

"Pups, go and play with each other." Hoseok commanded, making all the pups walk away from there, in search of Ha-joon to drag him to continue their play once again. 

"But, is not it that they will only know when they will become mature?" 

"Yes, it is. But as your son is a pure breed omega, perhaps he is feeling a strange attachment to dohyung even at young age. They are each other's mates or not, we will only know this when they will grow up." Jimin said, his gaze locked with hoseok, while Iseul was playing with the long black hair of her most beloved person after her eomma.

"Jungkook hyung will kill taehyung if he came out as his mate~" hoseok said with a tired sigh, making jimin giggle, which made Iseul giggle too and bury her small face in his neck. 

"Also, why does it feel like my daughter loves you more than me? She is loving you like you are the one who gave birth to her. I am feeling envious."

"Perhaps it is because she drank my milk when she was born?" jimin said with a laugh. Iseul born way before her original time, because of which hoseok was not able to produce milk, but jimin, as he is seven months pregnant now, so he was able to feed the young puppy his milk, and fed her until hoseok started to produce his own within some days. 

"Then perhaps she thinks of you as her second eomma. Besides, how is your puppy? Have you met jin hyung?"

"Umm, I am having twins again. Jin hyung told me in morning when he checked on my puppies. He said both are girls, where one is an omega and other is an alpha, again just like her father." and hoseok's eyes widen at this. 

"A female alpha!? Oh my! As much as I know, female alphas are not common!" he exclaimed, making jimin chuckle at him. 

"What if she became mate of Iseul?"

"It is not possible. Only a pure breed alpha can be her mate. I think, Baekhyun can be her mate?"

"Hmm, you are right." this time, jimin said with little grief in his tone, as he stared at the little omega who was now playing with his soft cheeks, while keeping her little feet on his big belly. 

"You love Iseul is not it?" hoseok asked with a warm smile on his face, making jimin nod at his words with a small pout. 

"It is fine jiminie. She is always here. You can see her whenever you want. She would not be going anywhere." He said, and again, jimin just hummed in response and hugged the pure breed omega to himself, making the little girl squeal in her puppy voice and wrap her small chubby arms around of jimin's neck.

"It is fine. Even if she goes away from me one day, I will be happy as long as she is happy. She loves me as a puppy, but who knows if she is going to love me the same way after some years?"

"She will, jiminie hyung. Trust me, she is more attached to you than her appa." He said, and they both laughed softly while they continued to play with the little girl and talk about the their ongoing lives.

.

.

.

"The final decision of closing of all the brothels which are having vampire hybrids and vampires working as concubines in them without of their will should be closed and a heavy fine with life long punishment should be implement to the owners of these brothels." And with these words, namjoon signed on the royal document, after taehyung and jungkook signed theirs too, making Hana, the royal advisor of Namjoon's reign take the scroll from him.

They were having a royal meeting with all the royals of the three biggest reigns, where both the Kim's and Jeon were present, to pass a law of providing vampire hybrids equal rights as other wolves. It was not an easy decision. They have to work on it for four years and finally they have passed this law, after bringing various changes in the enactment book of their reigns.