𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰

Start from the beginning

"Let me call eomma and healers!" He said, when he sensed something, and rushed towards of the doors of the chamber. Alphas have the ability to sense the discomfort in their pregnant omegas, and I think he sensed that too, or perhaps, he sensed something else?

"Ahh!" I whimpered in pain and fell on bed when the pain started to rise slowly, making my eyes fill with warm tears. Fine. He sensed that puppies are coming!

"Ughhh!" I flinched and started to sob, when the unbearable pain started to creep my senses.

.

.

.

"AHHHHHHHHHH EOMMAAAAA!" the loud painful cries of the omega echoed in the vast chamber, as his hold got firm on the hand of his mother in law, who was rubbing his hands to give some relief of having someone close to himself.

"AHHHHHHH IT HURTS! HURTING A LOT EOMMAAAAA!" He screamed, as he continued to push the puppies out of himself, while the healers and midwives were surrounding him, helping him in giving birth of the first princes of the jeon jungkook's throne. 

"UAAHHHHHH! I AM NEVER HAVING THE PUPPIES EVER AGAIN AFTER THIS! I PROMISE THIS IS THE LAST TIME I AM HAVING PUPPIES!" once again jimin cried, making ryujin kiss on his hands and rub them gently in between of hers.

"I can understand sweetie. You do not have to have the puppies again. For now take deep breaths and push them out gently hmm?" She assured, making jimin nod while crying. His long hair has spread all over the bed while his body has covered in cold sweat. His body was aching to such extent that suddenly he was like to die of pain, but he kept pushing his little ones, while not trying to lose his consciousness.

"Queen! The head of the first puppy is out! Keep pushing!"

.

Meanwhile on the other side, there standing jungkook, or should say pacing back and fro outside of the gates of the chamber. Does not matter that how much he want to be with his omega, but he knows very well that he cannot, as the newly born puppies should only be surrounded by the scent of their mother, and by the scent of other omegas. The alpha's scent can be very strong to the new born puppies which can get life threaten to them. So, for the sake of the pups, alphas cannot stay with their omegas, but the puppies should only smell the scent of their father after some moments when they born, so that the puppies can remember the alpha as their father.

After some moments of impatiently pacing back and fro, the doors of the chamber finally opened, revealing a young midwife from in between of them, making jungkook rush in his direction.

"How is my jimin?" He asked, making the young male omega smile at him. 

"He is fine, your majesty, and congratulations to the king and queen, for having a red eye alpha son and a pure breed omega son as the first princes of your rule." The omega said, making jungkook stood froze for a moment there.

His red orbs filled with warm tears, making him crack a huge smile, as he chuckled and wiped his eyes immediately.

"Can I see my omega?"

"Wait for some wolf howls your majesty. I will call you when we will be done with cleaning the queen."

.

.

The doors opened, and jungkook was fast enough to rush in the direction of his omega, who was laying on bed, all clean and having some makeup on his face, his long hair tied into a bun, and his body covered in a beautiful white silk hanbok.

Not even sparing a glance to his mother who was sitting beside of jimin, he fell beside of his mate, and placed his hand on his head, making the weak omega open his purple orbs slowly.