161-176

Supermarket in the End of the World > Chapter 161 Death Is Not a Pity

Chapter 161 Death is not a pity

Vote for recommendation Previous chapter ← Chapter list → Next page

Popular recommendations: I, the Sword God of China, My Wife, The Demonic Empress, The Man with Thirty Palms, Prison Real Immortal, Overbearing President, Dont Take Off My Vest, Genshin Impact: After being cleared by a traveler with only two skills , the Eighth Princess Royal Family becomes the master of the gym. Trainer: From Escape from the Lava Team and start the online game King of Beasts : I'm here to move bricks, why am I invincible?

Yin Miaomiao moved her head dully, and her empty eyes fell on He Yu.

"Miaomiao...are you okay?! Look who I am?" He Yu was overjoyed when he saw this scene.

In the past three years, Yin Miaomiao has never behaved so calmly.

He rushed to the hospital bed and touched her face with trembling hands. He found that she didn't struggle, but just looked at him quietly.

"It's done! It's really done...Don't be afraid Miaomiao, I'll let you go right now!"

At this moment, He Yu firmly believed that the antidote was finally successful.

His beloved Miaomiao is finally no longer an irrational monster!

Ning Lan used the walkie-talkie to call the defense team's special abilities team.

"This is just a bomb, you guys will be fine."

The eight grown men looked at each other, looking a little nervous, and were about to speak.

"If you can't do it, die."

But Ning Lan didn't give them a chance.

The eight people could only nod their heads.

They are all fifth-level defensive superpowers with different attributes. The number of bombs on the ground is indeed not terrifying.

But I just dont know how the quality is!

But they seemed to be more afraid of Ning Lan than bombs.

However, they thought on the contrary, there was a big boss with healing powers by their side, so they were afraid to act rashly! No problem.

Other nearby residents also evacuated successfully, and the guards went into battle wearing armor and holding shield walls.

Ning Lan is not someone who is threatened by others, and using violence to fight violence is what she really thinks in her heart.

She planned to step on the bomb directly and quickly subdue He Yu. There was no way she would give him the chance to press the remote control of the bomb placed in the cruise ship!

Why did He meet this lunatic who had been crazy with a zombie wife for three years? Ning Lan bet that he would never let go and die together with his zombie wife.

And at the same time.

He Yu had already untied the iron chains on Yin Miaomiao's limbs and the iron ring on her neck.

"Miaomiao, you have suffered..." He Yu held Yin Miaomiao's shoulders with both hands and choked.

'Bang bang bang... bang! 'There was an explosion outside the secret room, and the whole room trembled.

He Yu was afraid of scaring Yin Miaomiao and hurriedly comforted her, "Don't be afraid of Miaomiao, I will protect you. They don't dare to hurt you. You have no time. Our child will be fine. I have seen it and she is a girl." My son is the daughter you look forward to most..."