51-55

of Opening a Supermarket in the End of the World > Chapter 51 Experience Summary

Chapter 51 Experience Summary

Vote for recommendation Previous chapter ← Chapter list → Next page

Popular recommendations: Whispering Poems My My My Mine, Their Story The King of Beast Control Ke Xue The Ke Yanren in the World A Room of Dark Lights The Circle of Fate Walking into the Mist, the First Step of Cultivation The Book of Troubled Times The Overbearing President Dont Take Off Me vest

'Ding dong'.

A crisp prompt sounded, and the elevator door slowly opened.

What comes into view is the lounge hall, which is clean, bright and full of warmth.

The layout is exactly the same as the three-dimensional renderings backstage.

Each room is decorated in a different style.

Shanna experienced the massage sofa first, took out his own notebook, and carefully summarized it in four words: super comfortable.

I plunged into the VR room again and simulated killing zombies, and continued to summarize: Zombies are good, and a headshot is the most time-saving and labor-saving.

Next comes the 5D movie room.

Looking at the countless movie resources, Shanna randomly watched a science fiction movie.

At the end of the movie, she took off her glasses and stood up dizzy. The 5D effect was so explosive that her legs were shaking after watching it.

The last experience was the crystal clear hot spring.

The design of this room is very thoughtful. When you lie in the hot spring pool, the ceiling above your head is actually an open-air virtual scenery. Depending on the real time, it will be either a blue sky or a sky full of stars.

Shanna picked up a towel and wiped his red face. He was so amazed that he couldn't speak. He could only pick up the small book next to the pool and continued to summarize: Professional, don't soak in hot springs for too long, or you will get dizzy.

After one lap of the experience, Shanna rubbed his neck and yawned, "It's so comfortable, I'm almost sleepy."

She is still very dedicated. If she doesnt experience these projects first, how can she explain them to customers.

【Host! Let's go out to eat first. It's already 12 o'clock. 】

The system only accompanied her to experience the first three project rooms, and when she was taking a bath in the hot spring, it obediently left the supermarket operation backstage.

Who would have thought that the host had been in the water for so long before he came out.

"Ah? It's 12 o'clock? My supermarket~ I hope the customers from the base will still come today..." Shanna patted his forehead, feeling a little guilty.

It's just that the lounge was so interesting that she lost track of time.

[It's okay. I hope the people at the base will already be tasting the food in the dining area. Don't worry, we are here. 】

The system bubbles are pink in color and lie on the screen, soft and soft.

"Wow, wow, I'm so touched. Thank you Tongzi and my little doraemon."

Shanna rubbed Paopao's chubby body, and his words were full of intimacy.

She is in a bit of a bad mood now. Anyway, the system is taking care of her, so it's not a big problem.