96-100

ket in the End Times > Chapter 96 Pretentiousness

Chapter 96 Pretentious

Vote for recommendation Previous chapter ← Chapter list → Next page

Popular Recommendations: Whispering Poems, Prison Master, True Immortal, Overbearing President, Dont Take Off My Vest, Genshin Impact: A Traveler with Only Two Skills, Gym Trainer: Escape from the Lava Team to Start Online Games: Im here to move bricks, why am I invincible? This novel Very healthy science fiction: Ordinary me owns the element printer Songzhou

Many people came out one after another to observe the situation.

Meng Che was investigating the traces left by the strange insects and had no time to pay attention to Shan Nai.

Shanna was about to leave, but she suddenly saw a strange insect caught in the crack on the top of the window.

The monster insect has a dark green body, transparent wings, a big mouth and a slender body with pointed teeth. It looks like it has no carapace, and is slippery with green juice. The most disgusting thing is its teeth, which are densely packed with tentacles.

The mutated bugs are really ugly and disgusting.

"There's another one up there." Shanna pointed to the crack at the top of the window.

Several other people looked up after hearing Shannai's reminder.

By coincidence, the strange insect just escaped from the gap and flew towards Shannai with its wings flashing.

[Oh Momo, it must be the hosts hair color that attracts bugs. 】

Shanna chuckled innocently and blinked, "What you said is unreasonable..."

The strange insect flew towards Shannai, and Meng Che and others were all sweating for her.

After all, they don't know what Shanna's strength is. Except for his chuunibyou clothes, he looks like a half-grown child.

The strange insect quickly approached Shannai, but was ruthlessly bounced away by the defensive shield and fell to the ground.

Shanna stepped forward, a trace of anger flashed in his eyes, and stepped forward to crush it to death.

"Um, leave this body to Bailiyu and tell him that the bug may have infectious bacteria. Okay, it's time for me to go. Goodbye."

After Shanna said that, he waved his hand and walked out towards the door.

Meng Che still looked confused, still recalling the scene of the strange insect being easily crushed to death by Shan Nai.

He squatted next to the body of the monster that was trampled to death, looked at Shanna's leaving figure, and frowned, "Everything is outrageous! This is the fucking apocalypse..."

Zhang Guoqing stood at the gate bewilderedly. After witnessing Shan Nai disappearing, he opened his mouth wide and returned to Meng Che dully, pointed to the door, and made random gestures again.

"Talk about people!" Meng Che was irritated.

Zhang Guoqing patted his face, "That...that girl who called herself Cat Boss, disappeared! Isn't it amazing? She disappeared right in front of my eyes!"

"Haha, it should be the power of space teleportation." Chu Xiaoyuan also walked over. She then thought about it and continued: "Haha, yeah, he has this power... Meng Che, you didn't bother to drag him into the house to hide. Bugs, maybe I was in a hurry to go home just now, pfft..."

This is a bit pretentious, Meng Xiaoyuan thought to herself.

Meng Che scratched his head, "Hey, who knew she had that ability? Didn't she think she was Brother Su's friend, and she's also a supermarket owner, so awesome."