76-80

a Supermarket in the Apocalypse > Chapter 76 Crowds after the Rain

Chapter 76 The crowd after the rain

Vote for recommendation Previous chapter ← Chapter list → Next page

Popular recommendations: The Whispering Poems My My My My, Their Story The King of Beasts The Book of Troubled Times This novel is very healthy Ke Yanren in the world of Ke Xue Breaking the City Zhi Mei Man The Lord of Hell Tyrant President Dont Take Off My Vest

Yu Haoran bought a lot of fruits, vegetables, rice, noodles, oil and meat and flew out of the supermarket excitedly. He couldn't wait to go back and share this big news with everyone.

Shanna opened the backstage and looked at the progress of the supermarket upgrade task, showing a satisfied smile.

"The points have been exceeded, and there is still one task left! Emm..." Shanna's little hand flicked the screen back and forth, trying to find a simple and quick task.

"Hey~ Successfully opened 3 special buses? This is the most promising... Fortunately, the special task is not included in upgrading the supermarket, otherwise I don't know if it can be completed in the year of the monkey."

Shanna poured herself a cup of beauty tea, then opened a bag of potato chips and stuffed it into her mouth, eating while watching.

[According to system analysis, the customer just now was extremely satisfied with the supermarket, so there was no big problem. 】

Shannai is not in a hurry, but is looking forward to the next phase of the supermarket.

?*

After the heavy rain, the temperature rose again and quickly returned to a high temperature of 50.

A new day has begun.

Today, there were two buses parked in front of Lucky Supermarket.

After the people in the two cars got off the car, they automatically divided into two groups, each looking at the other.

"Why are they all women? No man has ever encountered a country of daughters..."

Someone among the crowd at Hope Base whispered.

Fang Nana immediately became unhappy. She frowned and shouted at the crowd, "What's wrong with the woman? It's none of your business. Do you have any objections? Stand up!"

"Nana." Memorial pulled her over and glared at her.

This girl, since that incident, she has indeed changed a little bit. Before going out today, she repeatedly promised not to cause trouble willfully, but now she can't control her mouth again.

Fang Nana quickly covered her mouth, "I understand, Sister Nian, I didn't want to cause trouble, it's just... it's just..."

Memorial shook his head, "I understand, but we are outside now and no one will tolerate you. Pay attention to your words and actions."

"I know." Fang Nana lowered her head and stepped back.

It rained heavily for several days, and finally the weather cleared up. The sisters in the survival camp were already very anxious.

"Wow, what a coincidence, everyone is here together, come in." Shanna opened the door and happened to see Memorial.

I hope that the customers at the base are old customers. They know all the rules of the supermarket and do not want to have too much friction with the people in the survival camp. The supermarket is more attractive.