31-35

upermarket in the End of the World > Chapter 31 Lovely Employees

Chapter 31 Lovely Employees

Vote for recommendation Previous chapter ← Chapter list → Next page

Popular recommendations: The Whispering Poems My My My My, Their Story The King of Beast Control Ke Xue The Ke Yan people in the world walked into the fog, the first step of cultivation A room with dark lights The domineering president Dont take off my vest The Book of Destiny in Troubled Times ring

It also wants to interact with its host...

But its just a system, [Alas:-(]

The system sighed quietly.

"What's wrong?" Shanna asked naturally after finishing the interaction with bb-09.

The system is not pretentious and does not want to affect the host's good mood because of such trivial matters.

[Its okay, host, continue! 】

Shanna felt that the system might have its own concerns. Since they didn't want to talk about it, she couldn't force her, so she didn't continue to ask.

Shanna opened the supermarket backend management interface and wanted to check the precautions about the robot. He was surprised to find a small bubble-like thing on the side of the screen.

"System, what is this bubble?" Shanna poked the transparent bubble.

[The system is not very clear, I will check it later. 】

"Well, this little 9 is very powerful. He can do almost anything, but he is a bit small and has a high shelf..."

Shanna seems to be seriously thinking about the problem of Xiao 9's short arms and short legs.

But the next second, bb-09's originally short limbs switched forms with a "whoosh" sound!

It turns out that it can also raise and extend its limbs at will, and can be used to match shelves of various heights and difficulties. It is really a perfect automatic tallyman.

"excellent!"

Shan Nai was a little surprised, her red lips parted slightly, she nodded repeatedly, and gave it a thumbs up without hesitation.

[There is also an automatic cleaning robot bb-07 and the newly unlocked multi-functional medicine container. The medicine container is at the cashier and needs 1,000 points to unlock it. 】

"Wow, there's also Xiao 7? Now I've truly upgraded to become a boss!"

Shan Nai felt that this was really more comfortable than hiding in the mountains alone to practice.

Opening a store to make money and becoming a boss, being a Buddhist and providing for her retirement, and having such a lovely shop assistant accompanying her, what a wonderful life it is.

No. bb-07 had just finished cleaning the supermarket, and he also dragged his chubby body to Shanna's side and rubbed her skirt.

"Little 9 and Little 7 look the same, but their colors are different. They look like a couple, haha."

Shanna smiled very happily, she was not joking.

There is almost no difference between them in appearance, only the color matching is different.

Little 9 is blue and white, little 7 is red and white.

There is something to say.

Red and blue have produced CP since ancient times!