11-15

On the street opposite the supermarket door, there was a man who was sneaking around. When he saw the scene just now, his eyes almost popped out of his head in fear.

"I was scared to death..." Xiong Mingming touched his chest, took a deep breath, and decided to go back first.

He knew that no one would seriously open a supermarket in the apocalypse. Who would have the supplies to open a store? Wouldn't it be useful to keep it for himself? It must be a black shop!

Just now, he saw someone flying out of the supermarket. It was probably the boss who used his super powers to deceive people under the guise of a supermarket.

Fortunately, he was smart and went in without taking any risks. It was better to go back to Sister Yangliu first and ask about the situation.

Xiong Mingming crossed his arms and ran into a street without looking back.

"Did Sister Yangliu lie? It shouldn't be..." Xiong Mingming scratched his head and smacked his lips as he walked.

"Click."

The surrounding temperature suddenly dropped, and a chill hit Xiong Mingming. Ice gradually formed under his feet and he was frozen.

"Stop, don't move."

Cheng Xu walked out from behind him with a stern expression and a cold tone.

Xiong Mingming was trembling with fear. Although the cold air was very refreshing in this hot temperature, he didn't want to be frozen into a popsicle.

"Ice superpower? Big...Brother, we have no grievances. I don't have anything on me, but I still have a little food at home. Let me go first..."

Although Xiong is obviously tall and tall at 1.9 meters tall, he is actually a soft persimmon with a timid temperament.

Before the end of the world, I was doing game power training at home. I was a real two-dimensional fat house. The house was full of food and drink, and I didn't take it out for a month.

He was lucky. Before the end of the world, his parents' canning business failed, so they brought a warehouse of cans in stock and put them at his house before leaving.

Relying on a warehouse full of cans, Xiong Mingming has been able to hold on until now. His weight of more than 200 kilograms is now less than 140 pounds.

"Stop talking nonsense, do you know Yang Liu?" Cheng Xu interrupted him.

Xiong Mingming was stunned for a moment and nodded quickly, "We know each other. Sister Yangliu encountered zombies before, and I opened the door to let them in!"

Cheng Xu put away the ice blade calmly, not knowing whether this was true or not, "Take me to find her."

Xiong Mingming didn't dare to disobey, and kept complaining in his heart with a drooped face, "Sister Yangliu, I can't help but I don't know if I am your enemy. I can't help it. I was forced... I would have known better." Im so unlucky not to come and visit this supermarket..."

A few days ago, he saw Yangliu fighting zombies at the window, so he opened the door to let the mother and son into the house to hide, and successfully fended off the zombies chasing her.

In return, Yangliu brought out a pack of chocolate biscuits and water, and told him the specific location of Lucky Supermarket.

He didn't want to risk it, but the package of biscuits was so delicious, and he only had one box of cans left at home...

After walking for more than half an hour, the two finally arrived at an old community.

Most of the floors in the community were severely damaged and collapsed. The unit Xiong Mingming lived in only had one or two floors, which was relatively good, and his home was on the first floor.