56-60

f Opening a Supermarket in the End of the World > Chapter 56 Yes, I am invincible

Chapter 56 Yes, I am invincible

Vote for recommendation Previous chapter ← Chapter list → Next page

Popular recommendations: Whispering Poems My My My Mine, Their Story The King of Beast Control Ke Xue The Ke Yanren in the World A Room of Dark Lights The Circle of Fate Walking into the Mist, the First Step of Cultivation The Book of Troubled Times The Overbearing President Dont Take Off Me vest

Zhou Mo was also surprised when he met Shan Nai.

Didn't he agree to let Yan Junli keep an eye on her?

How come everyone came out and that stupid guy wasn't there?

He snapped his fingers and signaled to his men behind him to stay put. He jumped out of the car, put his neck between his legs and ran towards Shannai's car with a smile.

"You...are you together? Cao Nima is really drunk..."

Wang Xiaoyong wiped the blood that overflowed from the corner of his mouth, pointed at Zhou Mo and Shan Nai, and was about to run away.

Zhou Mo frowned and raised his hand to release his power, "Pretty sister, let me help you solve it!"

"No need." Seeing this, Shanna lowered the car window and refused hastily, shouting in his heart, "The system will follow the rules."

[Anyone found to be chasing the host and maliciously destroying the specially provided car will be eliminated. 】

A familiar mechanical sound sounded in the car.

The cold electronic sound made Zhou Mo tremble.

I saw again that Wang Xiaoyong, who had already run a hundred meters away, disappeared instantly.

He scratched the chicken coop hairstyle on his head, grinned forcefully, and leaned over the car window, "Can you tell me what kind of superpower you have?"

He was so curious.

Shanna shook his head, "No."

"Haha, spiritual power? Space power? Teleportation? Or..." Zhou Mo refused to give up.

"I still have something to do, so I won't come with you." Shan Nai didn't want to be verbose with him.

She was thinking that if this Zhou Mo behaved in any bad way, she would just put a gun in his face.

She wanted to see which one was faster, her explosive bullets or his speed of dodging bullets!

Zhou Mo bit his lower lip, his face full of forbearance.

"Brothers, block the road first."

Seeing that Shanna really started the car and continued driving, Zhou Mo had to give an order.

Several large trucks transporting poultry and pigs were obviously modified.

The carriage was filled with men wearing uniform camouflage uniforms. The drivers quickly obeyed the orders and used their bodies to block the road.

Zhou Mo spent a lot of money this time.

The people on these trucks are core members of the Wolf Lair, nearly 30% of them have superpowers, and the weapons he just bought recently.

[Host, what do you want to do? 】

"There are quite a lot of them, let's check the situation first."

Shan Nai stopped the car again and hooked his hand at Zhou Mo.