6-10

Its the sign at the entrance to the city!

It's tall and big, perfect for advertising.

"System system, can you print three promotional pages of that big brand size?"

After this journey, Shanna's resistance to zombies has improved a lot. She is not afraid of zombies, she only sees the big three-sided sign!

[Uh, lets try the system. 】

While waiting, a small wave of zombies had surrounded Shannai.

Although he was not afraid, Shanna couldn't help seeing their bloody appearance and the stench emanating from their bodies.

She took out the baseball bat from behind, raised her hand and gestured at the zombie in front of her a few times, closed her eyes and was hit with a stick.

"call!"

It was my first time to fight zombies, and I felt a little bit awkward.

She has no cultivation now, but she is still the only member of the civet clan, and is famous for her agility, speed and strength.

"boom--"

The meteorite-gold baseball bat flew hard in Shannai's hands.

Then several zombies were shot flying to the other side of the road a few meters away.

Shanna passed through the zombies and came to the little zombie who would support him. Without blinking, he went up and covered his face with an iron rod.

This meteorite gold baseball bat is really good to use. It doesnt require much force, but it is very powerful.

[Host, the printing is finished, the system energy is insufficient, temporarily...]

The system said half a sentence but lost its voice.

"System?" Shanna saw three large promotional pages appearing in the backend warehouse and guessed that the system might be temporarily resting. "Don't worry! I promise to complete the mission~"

"Go to hell!" Shannai jumped up and patted the little zombie hard on the head.

The little zombie was shot in the head before he finally fell down and stopped supporting.

Without its cry, the zombies around him had obviously turned into headless flies again, moving in a haphazard manner and no longer following Shannai closely.

Shanna rubbed his arms. He was very tired. His current small body was not strong enough.

"Huh! If I don't deal with you, I really want to change the world." After muttering, she picked up a branch on the ground and turned around to poke the zombie's head.

"Wow, white crystal core!"

It was really a second-level zombie. Shanna pulled off the zombie's tattered clothes, wrapped a white crystal core in it, rubbed it and put it in his pocket.

"Very good, go back after putting up this guide sign!" Shanna trotted under the iron shelf guide sign and started to climb up.

Shannai can no longer transform into his true form and can only climb with bare hands, which is a pity. Otherwise, as a little orange cat, this ten-meter-long iron frame can be climbed up in a matter of minutes, right?

But it was really good. After half an hour of dry climbing, Shanna finally climbed to the top.

Fortunately, it was an iron frame and not a telephone pole, otherwise there would be no room for my hands and feet.