36-40

s > My Days of Opening a Supermarket in the End Times > Chapter 36 Selling a Wave of Supplies

Chapter 36 Selling a wave of supplies

Vote for recommendation Previous chapter ← Chapter list → Next page

Popular recommendations: The Whispering Poems My My My My, Their Story The King of Beast Control Ke Xue The Ke Yan people in the world walked into the fog, the first step of cultivation A room with dark lights The domineering president Dont take off my vest The Book of Destiny in Troubled Times ring

When Zhao Yuan and others saw the water and bread, they didn't even have saliva in their mouths.

The two pieces of mouth were so dry and cracked that they had no skin left.

A middle-aged man's eyes glowed darkly, and he rushed towards the mineral water in Shan Nai's hand like a wolf.

"Bang!"

Before the middle-aged man could touch Shannai's hand, he was ruthlessly bounced away by the blue light shield surrounding her and hit the wall.

With this collision, the collapsed wall immediately trembled, and soil began to fall crazily.

"Uncle Long!"

Yincao and Siwen exclaimed in surprise and hurried over to check the situation.

Uncle Long's body was half covered by mud, and he coughed violently, "Don't come here, you won't die, cough cough..."

The others also breathed a sigh of relief when they heard that he was okay.

Li Ge, who was most seriously injured, gritted his teeth and crawled to the foot of Shan Nai little by little. He tremblingly took out two white crystal cores from his pocket, "Water... water..."

"You want water, right? OK! I like to deal with smart people, please wait a moment."

Shanna squatted down with a smile, took the crystal core from his hand, and then took out the mini membership machine to help him apply for a membership card.

After a few beeps, the membership application and points redemption were completed.

Shanna first took out a bottle of mineral water, added points, then unscrewed the cap of the bottle for him and handed it to him, "This customer, your water!"

"Dove, you..."

Zhao Yuan was a little frustrated by Li Ge's operation.

This guy is too careless.

What if the water is poisonous?

Li Ge didn't care what others thought, he was holding the water bottle and drinking heavily.

The sweet and cold water instantly brought him back to his favorite water like a stranded fish.

In just a few seconds, a bottle of mineral water was empty.

"Fuck! It's comfortable, I'm alive! I'm alive again!"

Li Ge gasped for air, holding the water bottle as if he had been reborn.

Shan Nai took out another bottle and handed it to him, "How about another bottle? Are you hungry? I have delicious food here."

Li Ge sat up with difficulty, blinked his doubtful eyes, and hesitantly took the new bottle of mineral water.

"I...I have no crystal core."

Not all people with superpowers are rich, but their ability to protect themselves is much better than ordinary people.