21-25

"Oh, okay."

Only then did Xiong Mingming come to his senses. With a blushing face, he took out all his savings and quickly placed them on the exchange instrument.

The jade jewelry at home before the end of the world and the gray crystal core I finally got recently.

[Redeem successful]

[Points balance in the card: 410]

Shan Nai also stared at this piece of jewelry and thought it was quite valuable. With the consumption of these people, she had a good harvest today.

What a happy day.

Xiong Mingming hung his head and shyly took the membership card, feeling extremely excited.

"Oh! What kind of treasure supermarket is this? The membership card is in the shape of a cat. I love it!" He swallowed and sighed in his heart. On the surface, he tried his best to cover up this inexplicable joy. He could only lament that no one could understand him. The mood at the moment.

"Old... boss... can you sign your name for me..." Xiong Mingming's voice was as low as a mosquito's hum.

Shan Nai thought he heard wrongly, "Huh?"

sign? what

What age is she? She's not a celebrity idol, so what's the use of her signature?

"Sister, brother Mingming thinks you are more beautiful than the posters he collected!" Xiaohang came out and said with a smile.

poster?

Shan Nai was speechless.

"Sorry, my signature is of no use, so I won't sign it." Shanna shrugged and refused.

Although she could sense that the customer had no ill intentions, it didn't mean she had to agree to his inexplicable request.

Xiong Mingming hurriedly bent down and did not dare to look at her, "Sorry, I was rude. I'm sorry."

After saying that, he pulled Xiaohang towards the merchandise area with a blushing face.

Shanna pulled the replenishment supply box to the middle of the shelf and helped up the fallen shelf.

She thought that she would restock the shelves after they made the selections, but she never thought that Cheng Xu and his wife had chosen the supplies themselves and took the initiative to help her fill up the empty shelves.

"Thank you two customers." Shanna tilted her head and smiled sweetly.

Cheng Xu also waved his hand with a smile on his face, "With a little effort, our family can be reunited thanks to the boss. It's me who should thank you."

"Yes, if you hadn't reminded me, we really don't know when we would meet again. Xiaohang came over to thank the boss~" Yang Liu called his son behind him.

Xiaohang was very obedient. He ran over with a grin on his face, stood respectfully in front of Shannai, and said in a loud voice: "Thank you, beautiful sister!"

"My name is Shan Nai, just call me Sister Nana. It's not a big deal. Please take care of your sister's business in the future~" Shan Nai reached out and rubbed Xiaohang's hair with a soft tone.

This family was her repeat customer, and she introduced other customers to come here. Shanna had a very good impression of them.

"We live near the supermarket, you know the boss, hehe." Pan Li turned his head and smiled.

At this moment, he has become a die-hard fan of this supermarket.

Pan Tao's thin figure also followed her father's gaze and stared at Shan Nai, blinking her eyes and biting her mouth, "Sister Nana's supermarket is really amazing! These, these Taotao have never seen before! Wuwuwu..."