71-75

Chapter 71 Pre-established membership

Vote for recommendation Previous chapter ← Chapter list → Next page

Popular recommendations: The Whispering Poems My My My My, Their Story The King of Beasts The Book of Troubled Times This novel is very healthy Ke Yanren in the world of Ke Xue Breaking the City Zhi Mei Man The Lord of Hell Tyrant President Dont Take Off My Vest

Noon the next day.

An old acquaintance came to the supermarket.

"See you later, Boss Cat~"

The customers of the Lucky Alliance walked out of the supermarket with satisfactory supplies and waved to Shanna with a smile on their face.

Just missed the memorial.

Cat boss?

Memorial's eyes wandered around, looking up for Shannai's figure.

Shanna was sitting behind the cashier and put down the little hand he had just waved with a smile.

So...Cat Boss is Ms. Yamanas new name?

After taking a quick look around the supermarket, I was still shocked.

There is a big difference in feelings between looking at pictures and seeing it with your own eyes.

The last time I came here, it was obviously a small supermarket, but now there are neat rows of shelves, a wide variety of products, and even the area of ​​the supermarket is several times larger.

This... how to do it!

Memorial's heart was beating wildly, and she was trying to adjust her mood.

"We meet again, welcome." Shan Nai's eyes brightened a lot when he saw the customers coming in as a souvenir.

"Hmm, can I also call you Boss Cat?" Memorial asked tentatively.

The cat boss seems more approachable than the boss.

Shanna pouted and nodded, "Okay."

"Okay, please help me redeem points first..." Jiu Jiu took off his backpack, took out a large bag of things from the depth of the mezzanine, and placed it at the cashier. There was expectation in his eyes, "Let's see how many points these are worth."

Shan Nai's smile gradually widened when he saw such a big package, "Do you want to activate the exclusive bus?"

Memorial nodded solemnly, "Yes!"

Shanna opened the package and was dazzled by the large package full of gold, silver and jade, "Wow, I found a gold store, so many gold, silver and jewelry~"

"...No...No." Jiu Ji smiled once in a while, but immediately regained his composure and explained: "It was all done together by the sisters."

Gold shop?

It seems that in the chaos of the first two years, it had already been looted.

Shanna put this bag of special metal on the exchange table, and within a few seconds, its value points "4510" were displayed on the display.

"Emm...it's still half way." Shanna tilted her head, with some regret in her tone.

Memorial looked at the points on the screen, lowered his eyes, raised his hand and touched the chest bag hanging on his heart.

"Wait a minute, I still have some crystal nuclei here."

She opened the zipper of her chest bag solemnly, first took out a dozen gray and white crystal nuclei, and then gently took out a bulging leather bag and pushed it in front of Shanna.