46-50

arket in the End of the World >Chapter 46 Hidden Project

Chapter 46 Hidden Project

Vote for recommendation Previous chapter ← Chapter list → Next page

Popular recommendations: The Whispering Poems My My My My, Their Story The King of Beast Control Ke Xue The Ke Yan people in the world walked into the fog, the first step of cultivation A room with dark lights The domineering president Dont take off my vest The Book of Destiny in Troubled Times ring

"Of course, we will pick you up and drop you off every day, and we will finally stop at the entrance of your base."

Shannai spoke in a relaxed tone, holding her little face on the table.

Chu He breathed a long sigh of relief.

Great, as long as Lucky Supermarket exists for one day, their base must maintain a good relationship with the small boss.

Only when this major material problem is solved can people have hope for the future.

For some reason, he had almost no doubts about what Shanna said, and his inner acceptance was very high.

Chu He considers himself a very suspicious person, but he is willing to trust Shan Nai.

Perhaps, this beautiful little girl can always remind him of the good times before the end of the world.

Shan Nai found that Captain Chu was always in a daze towards him.

You see, he is staring at himself again.

"Captain Chu, come back!" Shan Nai stretched out his hand and shook it in front of him.

The sweet voice made Chu He instantly pull away from his memories, and when he saw Shan Nai's clear eyes, he felt somewhat coy.

"Sorry, that's good. Thank you very much, boss, for coming to our base!" Chu He thanked him repeatedly.

"Don't misunderstand me, boss, I...I definitely don't have any thoughts or intentions to blaspheme you, it's just...just..."

Chu He is a straight man. He was afraid that his behavior of staring at the little girl just now would cause him to misunderstand, so he stammered in his explanation.

"Little boss, our leader Chu used to be a tough soldier. He is a talented man, not bad! Haha."

A bald man in the dining area touched the oil on his mouth and joked with a wide grin.

When Chu He saw this, he immediately gave him an extremely cold look.

The frightened bald man suddenly changed his face and said, "Wrong, I was wrong, I'm just kidding!".

After saying that, he lowered his head.

"He doesn't have any bad intentions. He's just talking about it. Boss, don't take it seriously."

"...I once had a sister who was about the same age as you." Chu He added another sentence.

Shanna nodded thoughtfully.

She understood. Did Captain Chu see herself thinking of his sister?

No wonder.

"Is your sister similar to me?" Shan Nai pointed at her delicate face and asked.

Chu He smiled and waved his hand, "It's not like the boss's appearance. How can we ordinary people be similar? It's just a feeling."

Shannai frowned and twitched his cat ears, "I understand, although we are now in a cooperative relationship, Captain Chu still needs to pay attention to the detention time, and the supermarket's regulations must still be followed."