1-5

1 "Meow~ The tribulation was successfully overcome!"

Shanna closed her eyes and was so excited that the furry cat ears on her head trembled slightly.

Sudden!

boom-

Click——

Dozens of barrel-thick sky thunders struck down without warning, and they all hit a little fat orange in the air that was covered in golden light.

Shannai, died.

【Ding~】

[The host whose soul is compatible is detected. 】

[Please host bind this system as soon as possible before it disappears into ashes! 】

Shan Nai was struck by lightning until not even a cat hair was left.

I dont know how long it took, but I heard this strange sound in the darkness, and I was a little confused with the only trace of spiritual consciousness I had left.

"Is someone talking? Are there any benefits to binding?"

【Can be resurrected! Ten, nine, eight, seven,...]

The cool mechanical and electronic sound lingered in the darkness.

"Tie...bind."

Resurrection was too tempting for Shan Nai. He had finally cultivated to the point of ascension, but the blessing was gone before he even enjoyed it for a day. He must have been unwilling to accept it.

[Ding, the apocalyptic supermarket system is being bound. 】

[Progress 10%-30%-60%...]

[Binding successful! 】

Following the beeps, there was no longer nothingness in front of Shannai's eyes. Instead, there was pitch black, and the terrifying dizziness seemed to be jumping in time and space.

After a while.

Finally calming down, Shanna slowly opened his eyes, and the scene that greeted him was strange yet familiar.

Shannai is a civet cat who is practicing hidden in the mountains and old forests of the 21st century.

The body is an orange cat.

Since I started practicing, I have been doing my duty, working diligently, cultivating the righteous path in the world, and accumulated a lot of merit.

But on the day she attained enlightenment and ascended to heaven.

Struck by thunder!

She still remembered that after the incident, Xiao Tianlei cried anxiously and kept apologizing, saying that he drank some peach blossom wine before going out and struck him without seeing who it was.

Do you dare to hit the road after drinking? Its all the responsibility, okay!

What a bad luck.

It's a pity that she has fair skin, long legs, beautiful appearance, and a face that would make a country beautiful.

But what is the situation now.

This house was familiar to her. It was the small house she built in the forest.

However, the interior furnishings have changed greatly and are still very shabby.

A hall of less than fifty square meters, with a central air conditioner overhead, gray walls, and yellowing floor tiles.

There are two rows of empty shelves on the left, and there are two broken tables on the right near the window. There is a dining outlet opposite the table, and a cashier and water dispenser are placed in the corner next to the door.