121-130

121 When Shanna opened his eyes again, he had already arrived at the gathering place for the management system hosts.

She lowered her head to check herself, and was surprised to find that she was no longer a cute cat girl, but had transformed back into her true form, a big orange!

"Oh Maiga, my claws... are so cute..." Shannai stood there, shrinking his claws back and forth, his emerald eyes widening.

Shanna was still a little uncomfortable with the sudden change back to her original form. Although she was covered in hair, she still felt naked in her heart... and felt shy.

Because it was a PK event between hosts, the system was unable to participate, so Shanna could only look around and observe.

There is soft lawn under your feet, and you are surrounded by towering trees. When you look up, you can only see the sky between the leaves, and you can't tell what is special about this place.

Gradually, there were more people on the field...oh no, there were not only people, but also other races.

A colorful elk with a half-human head was teleported in, and the next second it screamed that it was possessed by a chicken, "Ah————!"

"Where is this! Zhazha System lets me out~ I am the master, I don't want to participate in the event! You are despicable and unreasonable~ Lulu is so scared..."

"Shut up, monster, it's so noisy." Another tall and powerful ancient soldier man yelled angrily.

A woman dressed as a primitive man squatted nervously on the ground and held her head, "It's over, it's over, why didn't my system follow? We agreed to do it together! Will my beastmen miss me..."

At first glance, it seems that she was fooled into it by her system.

"It's so hard to tie up the system and get involved! Oh my god~ It's just that the upgrade was a bit slow, so you just knocked me out and sent you in. Woohoo... you're so cruel!"

This woman who is biting her fingers and crying looks a bit like a Blue Star human.

But its impossible to say for sure, there are countless three thousand big worlds and small worlds in various planes.

There are also many hosts who open their mouths and babble, but Shanna can't understand what they are saying.

As streaks of white light appeared on the field, more and more hosts were surrounding Shannai.

[Hosts from all over the world are welcome to participate in the once-in-a-century business host PK competition!

The format of the competition is simple and crude, its up to you to see who earns more points! There are no rules, its all up to the individual.

Only 1,000 entries are available for this event, 100 in each room.

Only the top three will receive prizes.

Okay, without further ado, the game will start right away. 】

There was a mechanical sound in the air that was almost the same as the supermarket system. The sound was huge and deafening.

As soon as the prompt tone passed, the scene became lively again, with various whispers among each other.

"Hey, kitty cat, do you understand what I mean?"

Shanna felt someone pat her shoulder and looked back.

A humanoid host with a green light emitting from his head and walking without legs looked at her pitifully.