91-95

of running a supermarket in the apocalypse > Chapter 91 Dog food is better than this

Chapter 91 Dog food is better than this

Vote for recommendation Previous chapter ← Chapter list → Next page

Popular recommendations: The Whispering Poems My My My My, Their Story The King of Beasts The Book of Troubled Times This novel is very healthy Ke Yanren in the world of Ke Xue Breaking the City Zhi Mei Man The Lord of Hell Tyrant President Dont Take Off My Vest

She spoke provocatively and with unabashed arrogance.

"..."

As soon as Qian Ziying said these words, the excitement of many people was extinguished. For a while, needles could be heard on the field and there was silence.

But within a few seconds, various heated discussions broke out again.

There is contempt, worry, dissatisfaction, and even more humiliation.

"Bah bang bang," Shan Nai tilted her head and clapped her hands, "What you said is so shameless."

"Who are you calling shameless?" Qian Ziying stared angrily.

She straightened her skirt, stood up gracefully, crossed her arms, and said with clear and bright eyes, "Speaking of you, you opened up this place? Who are you, and you, since you are all being slaughtered as pigs, why don't you resist? Is this old aunt very strong?"

Everyone pondered again.

There seems to be nothing wrong with this...

Water can carry a boat or capsize it. The Guards Corps did indeed do some things at first, but it didn't take long before their greedy and tyrannical nature began to be exposed.

The prices at the black market restaurants and grocery stores opened by Qian Ziying are becoming increasingly outrageous.

Her father, General Qian, was in the food processing business before the end of the world, and all the canned food in black market restaurants were made by General Qian.

Controlling the black market rations will naturally pinch the lifeblood of this group of people.

"Stinky girl, who do you think is the old aunt!" Qian Ziying was about to explode with anger.

She is only 29 years old! No matter how old I am, I must be applying skin care products every day, right?

Are expired skin care products useless? Qian Ziying looked at Shan Nai's cute little face, feeling envious and jealous in her heart.

"Crack-"

A bag of unknown objects was thrown out of the crowd and almost hit Qian Ziying in the face.

"Bah, I want to buy supplies from Boss Cat! They have a physical store called Lucky Supermarket! At worst, I will move here. You are such a piece of rubbish. I will feel uncomfortable eating for one more day!" A young and energetic woman pointed at the ground. That half bag of stuff.

As he spoke, he rushed over and stomped his feet hard. The palm-sized plastic bag exploded with a bang, and small particles similar to the shape of dog food were scattered on the ground.

"You're really tired of life. If you have the guts, I will remember you. You will never step foot in a black market restaurant or grocery store! Be careful in Yehei, haha." Qian Ziying's naked threat was not concealed at all.

"See, everyone, the black city center is obviously a refuge for all of us. The guards have gone too far. Just now they killed our innocent allies for no reason..." The young woman's eyes were full of dissatisfaction, and she vented excitedly to the crowd. The emotions in the heart.