41-45

Chapter 41 One-click home

Vote for recommendation Previous chapter ← Chapter list → Next page

Popular recommendations: The Whispering Poems My My My My, Their Story The King of Beast Control Ke Xue The Ke Yan people in the world walked into the fog, the first step of cultivation A room with dark lights The domineering president Dont take off my vest The Book of Destiny in Troubled Times ring

When the onlookers saw that the leader and the members of the superpower team had exchanged stored value, they finally put down their guard and swarmed forward.

Fortunately, there were members of the superpower team to help maintain order, and everyone was more honest.

I have been busy until sunset and the sky is filled with red clouds. I hope that the membership processing situation at the base is basically over.

Chu He said that there are still some people who are out on missions, and they will take them to Lucky Supermarket when there is a bus.

Before leaving, Shan Nai remembered Zhao Yuan and his party who fell into the pit.

He called Chu He aside and conveyed the news and the token given by Zhao Yuan.

Chuhe had no doubts about Shannai's words and was very grateful for her help.

He also carefully returned the excess crystal cores paid into the base to Shannai, and then began to arrange rescue.

Today was a fruitful day.

There is strength in numbers, and Shanna said goodbye to the customers of the Hope Base with a cheerful pace.

"System, check today's income."

[Points, you can unlock the special bus. 】

"Okay, we used it to unlock it, and we made a lot of money."

[Um, sorry, the system forgot to mention before that the bus is fully autonomous. In addition to the points required to unlock it, 5,000 points are also needed to activate the autonomous cab...]

The sound of the system is getting smaller and smaller, and it even sounds a little embarrassed. It really didn't forget it on purpose.

Shanna paused on the spot, smacked his lips, and then continued walking, "Hey, it's not a big problem, just unlock and activate them first!"

As a positive and optimistic kitten, Shannai's mentality stabilized immediately.

Anyway, upgrading a supermarket cannot be completed overnight.

Don't be in a hurry, hold on steady.

There will be bread, and there will be milk.

"Besides, at least there will be a few thousand dollars in income. If there is progress, there is progress."

[That was also what they had saved...]

After receiving this prompt from the system, Shanna remembered this link and patted his forehead gently, "I almost forgot about this. It seems that I will count on saving points in the future."

As soon as Shanna walked out of the gate of Hope Base, he saw a person squatting in a small shade not far from the door.

The man stared straight at Shannai and rushed towards her like the wind.

"Sister, you are finally willing to give up!" Zhou Mo wiped the sweat on his face and smiled.

Shannai quickly took out the meteorite pistol, "Back off, stay away from me, and don't yell!"