131-140

in the End Times > Chapter 131 Boost Card

Chapter 131 Gain Card

Vote for recommendation Previous chapter ← Chapter list → Next page

Popular recommendations: I, the Sword God of China, My Wife, The Demonic Empress, The Man with Thirty Palms, Prison Real Immortal, Overbearing President, Dont Take Off My Vest, Genshin Impact: After being cleared by a traveler with only two skills , the Eighth Princess Royal Family becomes the master of the gym. Trainer: From Escape from the Lava Team and start the online game King of Beasts : I'm here to move bricks, why am I invincible?

As soon as these words came out, Meng Fu looked at Qin Luo innocently with tears in her eyes, "My Holy Mother? I just want to save those poor people..."

"Wow~"

Meng Fu ran out of the supermarket crying. As soon as she left the door, there was a bang on the steps and she rolled into a snowdrift.

Bodyguards No. 2, 3, and 4 glared at Shan Nai at the same time, and they all hurriedly ran out. Only Qin Luo stood there and whispered, "Our eldest lady has no ill intentions. Thank you for your rejection. Goodbye!"

Qin Luo felt that this cat lady boss was full of mystery and was not someone to be trifled with.

It would be better to escort the eldest lady back first.

Shanna curled his lips and sat slumped in the boss's chair, unable to complain.

Qin Luo felt that Meng Fu was an innocent and heartless young lady.

Who has more end-of-the-world supplies like hers everywhere? The aura of the Holy Mother is almost blinding.

The greater the ability to open one's mouth, the greater the responsibility, fallacy! Qin Luo thinks that strong ability means someone is excellent, and the strong man must have a heavy burden? Isnt this moral kidnapping in disguise?

Meng Huainan was so angry that he wanted to die every day, but he only had a daughter, and he couldn't let her go when she cried, so he would just let her go over time.

The fortress base stores a lot of supplies, and it also has several large underground icehouses in other places.

On the curb, Han Yingjie finally crawled out of the snowdrift and was covered in snow by Meng Fu's RV. The cold made his lips turn purple and his whole body shivered.

"What the hell, Lucky Supermarket...how lucky is that! It's simply unlucky!"

Han Yingjie sniffed and cursed, wanting to go back in to settle the score with Shan Nai.

But when he walked five meters away from the supermarket, he was stopped by an invisible wall of air.

Han Yingjie stretched out his hand to test and sneered: "Oh, this is a bit awesome. The range of supernatural defense is so large? Interesting..."

"Brother Han, did you just see that there are so many supplies in the supermarket..." The younger brother was staring at the supermarket with a sly look.

Han Yingjie took a breath and patted the snow on his body. "More is more. We can't get in now. Let's wait. I want to see how long this defensive wall can last."

After that, they returned to their cars and stayed in the car to observe Lucky Supermarket.

He went out this time to get some weapons and ammunition resources from the branch, but he didn't expect to be trapped in City A due to the blizzard.

After eating several boxes of expired cans for several days, Han Yingjie couldn't stand it anymore and decided to try his luck.

Unexpectedly, he discovered a strange place. There was a breakfast vendor selling breakfast at the entrance of a supermarket. To be honest, he was really greedy when he saw the picture of hot buns displayed on the machine, and then the next thing happened.