𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰

Start from the beginning

"Do not laugh. It is hurting a lot. There is a huge cut there and I am dying to sit at this moment!"

"You cannot hobi. Just few more days and you will be fine." He said, but I whined at his words.

"But I want to make love with taeeee! I am feeling needy these days!" I said, making him widen his eyes at my words.

"I think it is because of your pregnancy."

"Do you also feel needy?" I asked, and he turned his gaze down to the bed with a pout on his plump lips.

"I would be lying if I said that I am not feeling needy. But jungkook is way too careful with me. I accept that he is giving me a lot of kisses and hugs me all the moment whenever we are in chamber, which we are most of the time, but stilllll! I want him to do something to me but also do not because he is injured just like you!" He whined, now making me chuckle at his words.

"Aigo, do not worry. You woke up after months, and he just wants to stay close with you. Besides, I believe that his injuries are not the reason of not touching you because they are the last thing about which he will care before making love with you. Once you will be in jeon's reign, trust me, he is not even going to let you step out of his chamber." I said, making him pout more at my words.

"I believe the second part of your statement, because he is still not letting me step out of the chamber. But if he did the same in jeon's reign, I think I will be needing help of my soon to be mother in law." And I laughed at his words.

"But leave it. I am also sure, that once you will be healed completely, taehyung is going to make love with you all night. So do not worry ablut yourself too, you are only safe till you are on bed rest." He said with a smirk, making me feel the heat rising in my cheeks.

"Umm, leave this topic. Lets talk about something else." And again, he laughed at my words.

"Fine. So, how are you feeling after knowing that you are a Luna now, my Luna hoseok?"

"Hmm, I do not know. I think, it is feeling like a very big responsibility and title I have given and I do not deserve this."

"I do not think so hobi. You do not have any clue that what you have done. You have not only saved your reign, but also the whole world. You are the only omega who has born this strong and owns such aura that it make everyone kneel in front of you."

"Then I think you and Jin hyung also deserves to be called as Luna, because it was not only me who killed the earth dragon. If Jin hyung have not arrived and manipulated those ghost hybrid wolves, and if he did not fought against Lashy, then it would be possible that earth dragon would not have been killed. Also, if you have not fought with Lisa who was having the blessing of cursed hands, and on the very first place, if you have not broke the magic of love potion which was over taehyung and have not made the whole strategy with such a precise way, then I would probably be laying under eunwoo at this moment. You both fought with all your strength and braveness, so, I think, you two also deserve to be called Luna, because without you two, I do not think we would be able to kill earth dragon." I said, while he listened to me in complete silence.

"I, do not know. I would like to leave this decision over our people. But I am happy that your people have considered you and accepted you as their Luna. You were born for this respect and position hobi." He said with a beautiful smile on his face, making me smile back at him.

.

.

"Beautiful, are you asleep?" The silent whisper made me break my not so deep slumber, and slowly open my eyes, only to see taehyung looking down at my face with his big amber eyes.