𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰

Começar do início

"We did not even told about this to our parents, kookie. Because one thing we both knew, the more the people will know about our strategy, the more there will be chances of failing it. So, we kept this in between of us two all this time, and till the end, it was supposed to be between us only, but taehyung did a slight mistake which made hoseok know about this too." Jimin explained. Jungkook for some moments stared down at him, the sighed softly.

"But I never realized that all this time you were hiding this from me. You were too good in lying."

"As I said, one lie is enough to make all other lies seems like a truth. I lied about the curse of me not lying, and everyone believed about my other lies. It is not my fault that no one ever tried to look deeply into this. I said that it is a curse which I am carrying since past life, and they believed. Not my fault." Jimin shrugged, finally making jungkook chuckle and shook his head slightly.

"One more thing I want to ask you. As hoseok said, you showed the ring to him which tzuyu gave you and that is why he understood that something is wrong. Was it intentional too?" He asked, making jimin laugh at him.

"Whatever I did, was intentional and part of mine and taehyung's strategy. I showed him my flute magics so that when he will realize about him being an omega, he would know that such magics exist and how he has to do them. I showed him and introduced about everything about a vampire hybrid omega's magics, after we had a suspicion of a vampire hybrid involved in this. So, you can say, everything was intentional." He said, and jungkook, just let out a sigh.

"And, when you and taehyung used to discuss about your strategies without getting into anyone's sight and letting anyone know?"

"Taehyung used to visit to tartarus on regular basis and used to meet eunwoo, who was back then the unknown alpha. While visiting, he came to know that he is watching all of us almost everytime in his crystal ball, but then he came to know about two time periods where the crystal ball do not work, and also he do not watch us at those moments, neither that unknown spy bird who was lisa, which was the moment of mid night, and the moment before the sun rise. Both these moments used to be one wolf step long, in which we used to talk about our strategies, and this is why you never came to know about this." Jimin explained everything, and jungkook just let out a chuckle.

"Did you ever almost lost the facade which you were wearing all this time?" Jungkook asked, and for a moment, jimin fell silent.

"Yes, the day when those unknown wolves attacked you, it was the real me. Do you know that I was also knows by the killer omega by eunwoo?" He asked with a chuckle, which made jungkook frown in confusion.

"My necklace which I gave to hoseok to protect from evil magics and spells were not the only reason eunwoo wanted me down. When we arrived in moonshadow meadows, eunwoo sent countless ghost hybrids to kill you and kidnap hoseok, but I never let any of them reach close to you two and killed every single of them. Only I could kill them because I use blue moon dagger which turn the wolf into ashes as soon as they got stabbed by it. Taehyung was killing the normal assassins sent by him and I was killing all the ghost hybrids. But eunwoo thought that it is me who is killing everyone and that is why wanted me to be dead." He said, and now jungkook's mouth was wide open.

"And, can I ask you just how many you have killed till now?" He asked, and jimin moved his eyes up, and started to think deeply.

"I, do not remember the exact number. But me and taehyung, has killed more than, umm, I think ten thousand?" He said, making jungkook stare at him with wide eyes.

"I now believe that omegas are the biggest manipulators. You does not only use your mind, but use your whole existence to win over someone." He said. Jimin chuckled and hummed in response.