For the first time, he was forced into a corner by her in Sex.

The woman who had turned him in still stood on her tiptoes and whispered in his ear, "Mr. Evans, you look weak."

James couldn't stand it anymore and quickly took off the tie covering his eyes.

Amelia thought he would throw it away, but he used it to tie her wrists.

He quickly tied a knot and pressed her against the wall of the bathtub.

"Honey, enough is enough. It's time to get down to business."

In order to prove that he wasn't weak, he pressed Amelia so hard that she hardly bear it. She grabbed his shoulders and sobbed, "No! Let go!"

James held her waist and coaxed her, "Call me honey, and I'll let you go."

Amelia was so shy that she blushed. In order to break free, she whispered, "Honey."

However, calling him honey didn't help at all. James not only didn't let her go but also did it crazily,

They had Sex multiple times in a row on the bed, in the bathroom, in the pool, and on the floor during the night.

The ship was moving on the sea, and it swayed several times just because of them.

If someone were to see the scene inside the ship through the glass, they would undoubtedly be filled with excitement and blush with shyness.

At dawn, Amelia heard James pant heavily and heavily, then he kissed her hard on the lips, and Amelia couldn't help but moan.

When she relaxed completely, the man who was holding her on his lap bit her earlobe and whispered, "Honey, one more time."

This man seemed to have completely unleashed his animalistic nature after getting married. He had Sex with her endlessly.

Amelia lay on his shoulder and weakly said, "James, you can't do it again in the next month."

James raised his thick eyebrows slightly upon hearing the phrase 'in the next month.'

"Honey, one month is too long. How about one week?"

Amelia lightly scratched his back, causing the man to gasp.

"Ouch! It hurts."

"I can also feel the pain," complained Amelia.

Amelia's private part was probably already swollen, yet he still wanted to continue. He was really insane.

After hearing she was feeling pain, James didn't dare to continue.

He believed that his wife's health was more important than satisfying his own desires.

He placed Amelia on the round bed and covered her with a quilt.

Before doing so, he checked her private part.

James felt a pang of sadness in his heart when he found it had turned red.

"Honey, I'm going to get you some medicine."

Amelia's face turned red, she wanted to ask him not to go, but he had already stood up.

James quickly fetched the medicine and naturally helped her apply it to her private part.

Amelia felt embarrassed and pulled the blanket over herself, including her head.

Her shy look aroused James again.

He quickly applied the medicine on her and hurried to the bathroom.

Soon, the sound of rushing water could be heard coming from the bathroom.