"Sweetheart, holding a bouquet of flowers symbolizes the arrival of a good marriage fate. It should mean that our marriage is approaching soon."

Elsie happily took the bouquet of flowers and then stood on her tiptoes to give Paul a strong kiss on the cheek.

"Paul, you're still the same as before. Whenever I want something, you always manage to get it for me. I'm so touched."

When Elsie said this, she glanced intentionally or unintentionally at Eva.

The atmosphere between this woman who was several years older than Paul was somewhat like that of a quarreling young couple.

When she was studying abroad, she heard that Paul was dating an older woman who had been divorced.

Is the old woman in the legend the one in front of her? She thought.

Elsie's expression darkened slightly, but she still maintained a gentle smile on her face as she looked at Eva with a soft smile.

"Eva, I didn't really want this bouquet of flowers, but I want to marry Paul. So, I asked him to come to you and get them for me. I hope you're not mad at Paul. Let me make it up to you by treating you to a meal another day."

Angry?

Which eye did Elsie use to see that she was angry with Paul? Eva thought.

Eva used to think Kayla was annoying enough, but it turns out she's met someone even more irritating.

Eva glanced at Amelia and James, who were surrounded by the elders of the Evans family in the distance. She realized that it was Amelia's wedding and decided to control her anger to avoid causing a scene.

Eva took a deep breath and ignored the two people. She wanted sheered.

"She will not be angry with me unless the moon turned blue,"

"Paul, why do you say that?"

Elsie innocently asked, receiving a fond pat on the head from Paul.

"Her heart is made of stone, a cold and icy stone. How could she possibly get angry?"

Even if he were to get married right now, Eva wouldn't have any emotional reaction whatsoever.

Eva's face darkened.

Her ex-husband had also said she was like a stone, like wood, and she didn't expect Paul to say the same.

Was it because she didn't work hard enough in bed for those three years, or was she just naturally meant to be degraded and bullied by men?

"Paul, don't say that about Eva. Although she's a little older than you, she's still a girl. Ladies first."

Elsie held onto Paul's arm, looking graceful and generous, showing that she had a broad mind.

Stella felt that her appearance and eloquence, and her affected manner, were very much like a woman with a lot of scheming.

"Elsie, did I get your name right? You look quite old, or mature. Why are you talking nonsense with Paul?"

Elsie didn't expect Eva's friend to launch a personal attack on her. She was so angry that her face turned pale and then red.

She bit her lower lip, her eyebrows and eyes drooping, trying to sway Paul's arm and tell him about her grievances.

But Stella didn't give her the chance. She opened her handbag and took out a gold-plated business card, smiling as she handed it to Elsie.

"Ms. Watkins, I run a hospital, and we happen to have a plastic surgery department."