After Ryan finished speaking, he handed the file folder to Zoey who was standing next to him.

"Take this and give it to Mr. Evans to congratulate him on his happy wedding."

After Zoey took the documents, Ryan lifted his gaze and looked at the man who had already turned around slowly. He smiled and said, "Mr. Evans, please don't misunderstand, this gift was prepared by me earlier."

"Looking back now, I feel like I may have been a bit inappropriate just now. Since it's a gift, I should have given it directly to you."

"Also, you must have heard your wife's confession to you, right? So please rest assured."

"When she falls in love with someone, as long as that person doesn't betray or abandon her, she will inevitably not leave."

Ryan looked at Amelia and added, "Mrs. Evans, I won't attend your wedding. You should go find him and stop bothering me."

Amelia looked at Ryan and felt that he had never changed, still as stubborn as he was in his youth. Once he made a decision, no one could shake it.

She knew that James wouldn't accept his gift, so she didn't try to persuade Ryan any further. She simply said, "Ryan, I'll be going now. You..."

Amelia couldn't invite him to her wedding, and Ryan had already made it clear that he wouldn't attend.

She finally fell silent, turned around, lifted her skirt and walked towards James.

She walked up to the man and took hold of his arm. She noticed that his body was a bit stiff, so she looked up at him and asked, "What's wrong?"

James gave her an angry look, didn't say anything, but tightly grabbed her hand and turned to face Zoey beside him.

"Take it back, I don't need any gifts."

Zoey shook her head and said, "Mr. Evans, Mr. Collins sincerely congratulates you. Please accept it, otherwise he won't be willing to leave."

Eva saw that they were deadlocked over the gift, so she took a step forward, took the document bag, looked at them, and said, "We appreciate this gift, but we do not want you to have any unnecessary disputes now because of it. It's Amelia's big day. Come on, let's enjoy!"

Her words relieved the tension among the group, and they all agreed. Eva smiled and handed the document bag to the company's financial manager.

"I'll help collect it first. As for whether to accept it or not, let's discuss it after the wedding so as not to delay the auspicious time."

Eva's reminder, combined with Amelia's firm decision, eased the previously darkened expression on the faces of the Evans family.

James glanced at Ryan again and noticed that the man in the wheelchair was staring at Amelia without any attempt to hide it.

He felt a bit uncomfortable and sympathetic at the same time. In short, these complex emotions made him very restless.

He simply grabbed Amelia's hand and walked towards the backyard. Out of sight, out of mind...

Amelia followed him and asked in a small voice, "Are you jealous again?"

James snorted and his tone was full of arrogance, "Why would I be jealous?"

He wouldn't tell her that when she ignored him and walked towards Ryan just now, he felt like dying inside.

Amelia glanced at the hand that was tightly holding hers, a happy smile spreading across her lips.