𝟐𝟔. 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡 (𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬)

Derek groaned as he woke to the sound Doc barking. "Oh god. I'm coming, Doc. Just hang on. Just hold it until I get there please," he said.

Addison sighed. "I'll walk him."

Derek shook his head as he went to get out of bed. "No it's my turn," he said.

Addison got up out of bed. She sighed. "No, it's okay. I'll walk Doc. You just sleep," she said as she put on a dressing gown. "Fresh outdoors. Spring morning. You just sleep."

"Okay."

Addison turned back to him. "Unless you wanna talk?" She asked.

Derek groaned. "Oh god, here it comes."

"Well I'm not saying that we have to talk. I'm just saying if you want to talk, we could, you know. I could start you know and, and you could talk about anything... at all you wanna talk about."

Derek rubbed his eyes and sighed. "It's just too early for me to interpret girl flip-out into normal conversation," he said.

"It's just that you usually, you start yelling you know when you get mad. And Mark showed up yesterday and you haven't yelled yet. I'm trying to give you a chance. So just go. Yell," Addison said as she looked to him.

Derek shook his head. "I don't wanna yell."

"You don't wanna yell? You?" Addison asked as she looked to him.

"I just want to sleep," Derek said as Doc barked. "Doc, he wants to pee. Preferably not inside this trailer."

****

Bella left her bedroom. She saw George who was looking at her. She quickly grabbed her car keys and walked out.

George said nothing. Izzie looked between the two of them. "Is everything okay?" She asked.

Bella nodded. "Yeah. I need to go," she said as she walked out.

Hannah frowned. She knew there was something going on. George was looking shifty. And Bella was looking sad.

****

Alex looked to his sister. He smirked. "Fifty bucks says O'Malley caught her doing Sloan," he said.

Hannah turned to him. "That's your sister asshole."

Izzie nodded. "Something is going on. I mean, look at them."

"Alright. He walked in on her doing McDreamy," Alex said he scooted closer to Hannah.

Hannah and Cristina looked to Alex who had a look of shock on his face. "Did I really just call the dude McDreamy?"

"Yeah. You did. My stepfather you asshole. I never want to hear you call him that again. It's just weird," Hannah said as she looked to him.

Alex nodded. He looked to her and tried to nuzzle her. "You're ruining my life," he said.

Cristina looked to them both. She rolled her eyes. "Get a room," she said.

Izzie walked over to them. She smiled. "Excuse me."

"Guys."

"Excuse me."

Izzie nodded. "Oh sorry," she said as both Bella and George gave her funny looks. "What's ah...what's a going on?" She asked.

Bella shook her head. "N-Nothing."

"Oh you know we're going to find out anyway."

"You tell us and maybe we can help," Hannah said as she smiled to Bella. She knew her best friend. And she knew when she was keeping something from her.