𝟕. 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚 (𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟-𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐧)

Bella woke as the sound of her alarm clock went off. She turned it off and groaned as she cuddled into Derek's chest. The both of them were naked from the night before.

Bella opened her eyes and groaned. She looked to Derek. "You have to get up now," she mumbled as snuggled under the duvet.

Derek frowned. He looked to her. "What? My god. What time is it?" He asked.

Bella straddled him and grinned. She kissed down his chest. "5:20am. I have pre-rounds. And you have to leave before they see you," she told him. She could feel him pressed against her. She got off him. "Up."

Derek groaned and shook his head. "Oh come on now. Why don't you just let them see?" He said as he got between her legs.

Bella shook her head as she looked up to him. "Not happening," she told him with a smile.

"Bella... come on," Derek said as he kissed her neck. He looked to her.

Bella shook her head again. She smirked. "Nope. Goodbye Dr Shepherd," she said.

Derek smirked in response. He kissed her neck and looked to her. "You're sure? Because once I leave, there's no more."

"I'm sure I'll survive. And did you not get enough last night?" Bella said as she pushed him away. "Bye now."

"You are cruel."

****

Izzie and Hannah were all in the kitchen. Izzie was making coffee.  George walked in and stood behind her. "You get any sleep?" He asked.

Izzie shook her head. "She could oil the bedsprings as a courtesy. Or at least buy a padded headboard," she mumbled.

"So who's the guy?" George asked.

Hannah smirked. "Someone sounds jealous. Only pleasure you get is from your hand," she told her.

Izzie turned to look at Hannah. "You don't even know what sex is. A little New Yorker virgin," she spat.

"Say that again. I dare you," Hannah said as she stood up and walked over to Izzie.

Izzie was about to speak when she saw Bella standing at the front door with Derek. The two of them heatedly kissing.

Izzie scoffed. "Well at least we know brain surgery isn't his only skill," she said out loud.

George was shocked. He shook his head. "They can't be... he's her boss," he mumbled.

"We're late. He's all our boss. You know she has been scrubbing in a lot lately on his surgeries," Izzie said.

"No. Bella wouldn't sleep with him just to... no."

Izzie rolled her eyes. "Well if she's not ashamed of it it, why is she keeping it a secret?" She asked to no one in particular.

Hannah scoffed. "Maybe because she doesn't want judgmental little bitches like you in her life," she said.

Before anyone else could speak, Bella walked into the room. "Hey. Good morning," she said.

Izzie smiled. "Morning. So it sounded like you were having some pretty radical sex last night. All night long. Who was the guy?" She asked.

Bella shrugged. "No one you'd know. Just a guy I met in the bar," she said as she poured herself some coffee. 

****