𝟏𝟓. 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 (𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧)

Bella was sitting in Joe's. She was waiting for Derek. All she was doing was looking at the door. Waiting for him to turn up.

Bella turned back to Joe. "I actually said 'let it be me' I said that right?" She asked.

Joe smiled as he looked to her. "I think it's romantic," he said.

Bella shook her head. She sighed. "No. It's not romantic. It's horrifying Joe. Horror movie horrifying. Carrie at the prom with the pigs blood horrifying."

Joe nodded. "Okay. Fine. It's horrifying. But Carrie took out an entire senior class as revenge. I like that in a girl," he told her.

Bella groaned and sighed. "I said 'let it be me'. I'm a stupid idiot," she mumbled.

The other interns were sitting at a different table. They were all feeling bad for Bella. Cristina sighed. "When you tell someone 'I'll meet you later a bar' how long does that mean you're supposed to wait?" She said.

Hannah rolled her eyes. She and Alex had cancelled their date night as Hannah wanted to support Bella. "Leave her be."

George looked around. "Do you think he's really not coming?"

"He has to. She laid her heart on the line for him. And he can't break her like that," Meredith said as she looked between her friends.

Izzie sighed. "It's getting a little hard to watch."

"Oh I'm sorry Isobel. Where's your lover tonight?" Hannah said, not wanting to keep on hearing Izzie's comments.

Cristina sighed. "It was hard to watch an hour ago. Now it's just pathetic," she said.

"Who's pathetic?" Bella asked as she turned to look at her friends.

"What?"

"You, who pretend to be my friends. Are calling me pathetic. Behind my back. In front of my face," Bella said as she was intoxicated.

George pointed to Cristina. Bella rolled her eyes. "Why don't you just dump the pigs blood on me now and get over with," she mumbled.

The door opened. Everyone turned to see if it was Derek. It wasn't. Bella felt her heart shattering. "He's not coming is he?" She mumbled.

"Joe! Turn the TV up!" Someone yelled from across the bar.

'A massive train wreck occurred just outside of Seattle just minutes ago'

Pagers suddenly went off. "911."

"We just worked a 30 hour shift," Izzie said as she stood up.

"I don't have any clean underwear," George said, following the others out the bar.

"You're leaving? No. No. No, you can't leave," Joe said as he looked to Bella.

Bella smiled. "Sorry. Gotta go tend to someone else's train wreck," she said as she got off the barstools

Joe shook his head. "You gotta at least stay for a cup of coffee. You're in no shape to cut people open, plus," he said as he motioned about the whole Derek situation. "I don't wanna miss the ending."

Bella smiled a little. "I don't think he's gonna be turning up. And maybe it's for the best. Maybe I don't want to know," she said as she turned and walked off.

****

Bella was standing leaning against a wall. She saw Bailey as she walked towards them. "Hello. I seem to be a little drunk. I was off duty," Bella said