𝟏𝟑. 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐧 (𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐲,𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐲,𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐲)

Bella was sitting in Joe's with Hannah, Bailey and the other interns. The other interns were talking about Cristina and what had happened with her.

Bella was at the bar. Hannah joined her. "Are you okay? You seem... offish?" She asked.

"I'm fine. I promise. I'm over all the Derek drama. I'm moving on. And it feels good," Bella said.

Hannah nodded. She looked to her. "Well here's to moving on. And I think you can move on and be stronger than all of this," she told her best friend.

Bella nodded and grinned. "Oh yes."

****

Derek walked into the bar. He didn't see Bella there at all. He sat down next to Bailey. He sighed. "Bella kissed me. Addison kissed me. My wife and my girlfriend kissed me on the same day," he said.

"Joe. Do I look friendly to you?" Bailey said as she looked between Joe and Derek.

Joe smiled. "Oh you're a tiny kitten of joy and love," he said as Bailey gave him a look. "What? He saved my life."

"His first mistake. McDreamy. Go sit by someone who cares," Bailey said as she gave him a glare.

****

Bella was stood in the corridor with the other interns. Cristina was still on leave. Bailey walked to them. "I want everyone focused today. With Cristina out, we're short an intern. I have a feeling it's going to be one of those days. And Karev, see the chief by the end of the day," Bailey said.

Bella frowned. "Which Karev?"

"Male."

"What for?" Alex asked as he walked closer to Bailey.

"Do I look psychic to you? He is the chief. He asked. You go," Bailey told him.

Meredith looked to Bella and frowned. "What did he do now?" She asked.

Bella shrugged and smiled. "I don't know," she said. She looked to George. "Something you want to say George?"

"Maybe he gave the chief syphilis," George said as he looked to Bella, knowing he didn't want to piss her off. Especially with how he felt about her.

They walked into a patients room. The room was overcrowded with interns, doctors and nurses. All listening to the patient as she told a story.

Bailey frowned. "I'm sorry. Did I miss the bell for happy hour?" She asked. Everyone left apart from Baileys interns.

"Tales of missionary life," the patient said.

Izzie frowned. "You're a missionary?" She asked as she looked to the patient in the hospital bed.

"No. My parents. We traveled a lot. They still do."

"Oh wow. This stuff looks great," Izzie said as she looked through some of the artefacts in front of her. She saw Bailey who looked annoyed. "Erm. This is Dr Burke's patient. Kalpana Vera..."

"Actually. It's Kull-Punnah. Named by villagers in Nepal," she said as she looked around.

Bella smiled as she took over. "She presents with a multiple synocal episodes. And ventricular arrhythmias," she told them.