𝟑. 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 (𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞, 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐖𝐚𝐫)

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hannah Montgomery along with children belong to Carolineeexx
Will contain a mild sex scene!
****

Bella was sitting on her bed in Meredith's house. She had recently moved in with her, Izzie and George. Bella wasn't too keen on Izzie. Especially as she found Izzie annoying.

Bella checked her phone to see a text from Derek. She rolled her eyes. She knew she wanted him. But she wasn't crossing that line. She wasn't going to be the girl known for sleeping with her attending.

She was about to type out a reply when she heard Izzie's voice.

"I have more clothes. I should have the bigger room!"

Bella inwardly rolled her eyes. "Remind me why I'm putting up with her?" She mumbled to herself as she stood up and left the room. "What's going on?"

"I got here first!"

"It's Meredith's house. She should decide!"

Bella looked to izzie. "Listen. I feel fucking crap right now. I don't need to deal with your crap. It's Meredith's house. So accept the fucking room she gave you, or I will literally ruin you," she said as she turned and went to walk back into the bedroom.

Izzie looked to her. "Whose bed did you not wake up in?"

"Isobel. For the love of my sanity, shut up now. Or I will fucking end you," Bella said as she shut the door.

She jumped a mile as she saw Meredith. "Holy fuck! Mer you literally gave me a heart attack," she said.

"They're annoying me too."

****

Bella stood by the nurses desk. She looked up as Bailey walked past her. "Fools on bikes. Killing themselves. Natural selection is what it is," she complained.

Bella smiled as Hannah walked over to her. She smiled. "Hey."

"Hey. What's going on here?" Hannah asked. She was looking at Alex.

Alex turned to Bella. "What's up with the Nazi? She off her meds or something?" He asked as he looked to her.

"You've never heard of the race?" George said as he looked to Alex.

"No?"

Bella rolled her eyes as she stood listening to Burke, Webber and Bailey. "Excellent board. Well timed. Balanced, efficient. If it all goes well, we'll have an early night," Webber said.

Bailey shook her head. "Chief! Dead baby bike race. It started twenty minutes ago!"

Webber nodded. "Alright people. Dead baby bike race day!"

Another intern came over and wiped the board. George turned to his friends. George looked to them. "Every year. This bar-," he began.

"The dead baby bar?" Meredith asked.

"Every year, they hold this underground bike race," George told them as he looked to them.