𝟒. 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝)

Bella knew how it was becoming complicated with her and Derek. She knew he was her boss. And she shouldn't go there. Especially with everything that she had been through.

She walked down and saw Meredith sitting in the study. She was writing a cheque for her mom's care home. "Hey Mer. Is everything okay?" She asked.

Meredith nodded. She looked to her. "How come you don't talk about your mother? Is she alive or?"

"It's complicated," Bella said.

Meredith smiled. "Is Bella your full name?"

Bella shook her head and smiled. "It's Arabella. But no one calls me that. I prefer Bella. My mom had a thing about A names."

Bella left the study. She walked into the kitchen and saw the pizza. She took a slice and ate it. She smiled as George walked in. "Why do you keep arguing with Izzie?"

"Tampons."

"Oh. Okay. I buy my own. So don't worry about that," Bella said as she looked to him. She smiled "I'll see you later."

George looked to her. "Izzie is walking around in her underwear. I don't feel comfortable."

Bella smiled. "Ignore her Georgie. She's being stupid," she said. She couldn't stand Izzie. And she didn't know why. "I know who I would like to see in their underwear."

"Who?"

"No one you'd know Georgie," Bella said as she turned and walked off.

****

Bella was sitting in the locker room. She smiled as she looked to Hannah. "And where were you last night?" She asked.

"Nowhere interesting. Just having some fun," Hannah replied as she smiled.

Bella nodded and smiled. She looked up as Bailey walked in. She began talking about rounds. "You are the first person they see in the morning. You say please. You say thank you. You apologise for waking them up. You make them feel good about you. Why is that important? Cause then they'll talk to you. And they'll tell you what's wrong. Why is that important? Because then you can tell your attending what they need to know during rounds. And why is that important? Because if you make your resident look bad, she'll torture you until you beg for your mama. Now get out there. I want pre-rounds done by 5:30am," she said.

Bella rolled her eyes as Alex walked over to Izzie. Alex smirked. "Morning Dr Model," he said.

"Why are you an ass?" Izzie asked.

"Hey! Only I get to call him an ass," Bella said as she stood up.

Meredith smiled. "I'd better get good patients today. Yesterday I had two guys with colostomies who needed dressing changes every fifteen minutes," she said.

Cristina shrugged. "I'm gonna be in surgery. Today is my day," she said.

Bella frowned and looked to her. "Surgery for what?" She asked.

Cristina shrugged. She smiled. "Like I'd tell you."

Hannah turned to look at her. She frowned. "What do you know?"

"I know that I was here at 4:00. And you didn't get here until 4:30," Cristina told her.

Hannah glared. "Tell me."