𝟏𝟐. 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 (𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥)

Bella was jogging through the park. She had woken Hannah early to go with her. Hannah was against it. But out of support for her best friend, she went with her.

Hannah groaned as she looked to her best friend. "I literally hate you right now. Why did I agree to this?" She said as she looked to her. "You're an evil sadist. I want to kill you so badly right now."

Bella looked back at her. She smiled. "Endorphins are good. Endorphins are mood elevators. This is supposed to make me feel better," she told her.

Hannah blinked a couple of times. She frowned. "Oh god. Do you feel better?" She asked.

"I'm stupid."

"Slutty mistress."

"My brothers whore,"

Hannah looked to her and smirked. "Sleeping with your boss was a bad idea," she told her.

"Sleeping with my brother is a bad idea too," Bella said as she started stretching. She was trying to catch her breath too. "Do you know what's ruined for me? Sex. And ferry boats. I used to love sitting there and watching them. Now whenever I see a stupid ferry boat, I think of him. And I don't want to think of him."

Hannah smiled. "You're going to get over him. I know you are. But why is sex ruined for you?" She asked she laid down on the grass.

Bella looked to her as she joined her. "Derek and I had amazing sex. He genuinely knew what he was doing. I could probably have sex with someone else. But they won't be Derek."

Hannah smiled. "Do you think you'll feel better if you cry it out?" She asked.

Bella shrugged and sighed. "Possibly. Yes."

"Do you want to cry now?" Hannah asked as she looked to her and smiled.

Bella thought for a moment. She shook her head. "No. Ive done enough crying over McDreamy," she told her.

Hannah nodded and smiled. "Okay. Let's get going again."

****

Bella was stood in the locker room with the other interns. They were looking at Izzie who was standing with Alex. "What is she doing?" Cristina asked.

Hannah raised her eyebrows. "I think she's hitting on him," she grumbled.

George shrugged. "I dunno. I think... I think they might be friends," he said as he looked over to them. "Make the lambs stop screaming."

Bella turned to look at them. "I think you'll find that's my brother you're all disrespecting there," she told them all.

"Sorry Bella," George said.

The interns were all walking in the hallway. Izzie turned to them. "You guys are wrong about him. Once you get to know him, he's really sweet. Hannah would say the same."

"He's Alex."

"He's also my brother. So watch your mouths," Bella said as she looked to George and Cristina.

Alex turned to them. "Hey Grey! Izzie was telling me you have tapes of your mom performing surgery. I'd kill to see the Ellis Grey in action," he called.

Izzie grinned and nodded. "Hey you know what? Maybe you can come over tonight. And we can all watch it together right?" She said as she turned to Meredith.