𝟗. 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 (𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐙𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧' 𝐖𝐡𝐨?)

Bella groaned as she woke in bed to the sound of Izzie's voice. She rolled her eyes and got out of bed. She saw Derek fast asleep as she picked up her dressing gown.

She sat on the chair she had and saw her phone ringing. She declined the call as Derek woke up. "Oh my god. Who is calling you at this hour?" He asked as he grabbed his watch.

Bella smiled. "Didn't recognise the number. Don't worry," she told him as she looked up him. She sat back on the bed. "These early mornings somehow get easier."

Derek sat up. He was about to speak when Izzie and George were talking. Bella rolled her eyes and climbed back out of bed.

She opened the door and Izzie almost fell through it. "What's going on here?" She asked as she looked to George.

"Nothing."

"Nothing," George said.

Bella raised her eyebrows. "Right...."

Izzie smiled. "He's freaked out cause I caught him playing with Jimmy and the twins," she told her.

Bella rolled her eyes and sighed. "That's really interesting that it was worth waking me up 20 minutes before I was meant to?"

"I have a girlfriend!" George said as he walked back into his own room and slammed the door.

Derek joined Bella and Izzie. He smiled. "This sounds like fun out here," he commented as he looked to Bella.

Bella frowned when Derek's phone started ringing. She watched him decline the call. "Aren't you gonna get that? It might be the hospital," she said.

"It's not. Breakfast?" Derek asked as he walked off down the hall.

Bella was confused as to what was going on. But she didn't say anything. She followed him downstairs. "You seem agitated. Are you okay?" She asked.

Derek pulled her close and kissed her. He lifted her up onto the kitchen counter and stood between her legs. Their kiss got heated as Bella pulled away. "Did you not get enough last night?" She asked.

"No."

****

Bella walked down the hospital corridors with Hannah. She saw how distracted her best friend was. She noticed how Derek was distant too. "Are you okay? I'm worried about you."

"Huh? No I'm good. You don't need to worry about me. Just my past trying to haunt me. It's not happening," Hannah said with a smile.

Bella nodded. She wasn't convinced. She couldn't help but think there was something going on with her. And Derek was the same.

Hannah looked to her. "You honestly don't need to worry. It's my past. That's all," she told her.

Bella smiled and nodded. She went to walk off when Hannah took hold of her hand. "Did you hear about George?" She asked.

Bella shook her head. "No. Is he okay?"

Hannah smirked. "He's okay. But he's got syphilis. And he got it from someone here," she told her.

Bella turned to see George walking down the corridor. She grinned. "You've got the syphilis?" She asked

George looked to her. He frowned. "Who told you?"

"Hannah told me."

George looked to Hannah who shrugged. "Alex told me. He said he saw it on penis," she said with a smile.