𝟏𝟏. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 {𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬})

Bella was lying on the bathroom floor. Hannah was lying in the bathtub. Meredith was sitting against the wall. Bella picked up the bottle of tequila that was lying on the floor.

Hannah was sulking over an argument with Alex about Izzie. Meredith was having trouble with a guy she had been seeing. But Meredith wasn't as drunk as Bella.

Bella groaned. "It's not us. It's them. Them and their stupid boy penises. They didn't tell me they had a wife. They gave absolutely no warning they were going to break up with you," she mumbled.

Hannah opened the shower door. "It's the fact that he's thinking I'm jealous of Izzie and their friendship. He's acting like I did something wrong."

Bella looked to her. "Who's jealous of that little whorebag?" She said.

"And what's worse is that I care," Hannah said.

Bella groaned as she moved towards the toilet. "I think I'm going to puke," she mumbled.

Meredith moved away from the toilet. Hannah closed the door of the shower.

Bella lifted the lid and sighed. "No. Wait. False alarm," she said as she sat back down.

Hannah opened the door and sighed. "The problem is estrogen."

"No. The problem is tequila."

Hannah sniggered as she looked to her. "I used to be serious. And career focused. And then he goes and stuffs me."

"With the stupid boy penis," Bella said as she looked to her best friends.

Hannah rolled her eyes.  "Your brother has turned me into a needy girl. He ruined me," she told her. "Estrogen!"

The door opened as Izzie and George walked in. "Penises. Penises Izzie," Bella said as she sat there with a smile on her face.

George looked to the three girls lying around. "What did I miss?" He asked as he turned to Izzie.

Izzie smiled as she poured water into Hannah's cup. "I came back to full on vomit drama. Apparently she dumped Derek. Meredith is having guy trouble. And Hannah has been sleeping with Alex," she said.

"I knew that," George said as he turned to Bella. "So you really broke up with Shepherd?"

Bella sighed as she sat there staring ahead. "I feel empty."

"Two hours of vomiting will do that to you," Izzie said as she looked to her.

Bella sighed and looked down. She felt a tear slipping down her cheek. "No. I feel empty."

****

Bella arrived at work. She was the one who drove that morning. She got out her car and groaned as it started raining.

Bella sighed as she saw Derek waiting for her. "Stop."

"What?"

"You're stalking me. Stop it," Bella said as she walked a little quicker.

Derek matched her footsteps. "Did we not communicate last night?" He asked as he looked to her.

Bella nodded. "Yes we did."

"Did you hear what I was saying?"

Bella rolled her eyes and sighed. "Your wife fucked your best friend," she said with a shrug.

"And then from that point on, she no longer existed to me anymore," Derek told her.