𝟏. 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐫 (𝐀 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭)

Bella sat at the bar and sighed. She ordered a vodka and waited for it to be handed to her. She looked to see guys eyeing her up. She wasn't in the mood to deal with it. She didn't want to deal with them.

Bella felt someone sitting down next to her. She smiled as she saw a guy in a red shirt. "You look a little lonely," he said as he looked to her.

"Well... I was... until you sat down with me. Bella."

Derek smiled. "Well Bella. Can I get you another drink?" He asked as he looked to her.

Bella shrugged and smiled. "You're not going to spike me?"

"I wouldn't dream of it."

****

After a few drinks, Bella found herself getting drunk. She turned to look at the guy next to her. "I don't even know your name."

"Do you want to get out of here?" He asked as he looked to her.

Bella nodded and smiled. She grabbed her jacket and followed him out of the bar. Their lips met almost instantly. Derek ran his hands over her the small of her back and pulled her against him. "Your place?" He said.

"Y-Yeah."

****

Bella groaned as she realised she was on the living room floor. She sat up and sighed. All she remembered was the tequila that she drank.

She looked to the guy that she had spent the night with. The hot sex that the two of them had. She quickly stood up and grabbed her dressing gown from off the floor and put the blanket on top of him, waking him up.

He looked to her and smiled. "You know, we could pick up where we left off," he said.

Bella shook her head but grinned. "I wish. But I can't. I'm almost late. And it's my first day. It's my new job. And I don't think it's a good impression... being late... you know," she told him.

Derek looked around the house. "You live here? It's a little empty," he commented.

Bella nodded. "Yeah. I just moved here. I finished school. And now I'm here... I guess. With my older brother. Who's seemingly not here," she told him. She saw the look on his face. "You know that we don't have to do the thing."

"What thing? We can do anything you want to do," Derek said.

Bella shook her head and smiled. "No. The thing. Where we exchange details. Pretend that we care. I'll see you... around... I forgot your name."

"Derek."

"Right. Of course."

Bella smiled. "I'm going to go shower now. So... goodbye."

****

A tall man, who Bella learnt was Richard Webber. He smiled. "Each of you comes here today, hopeful, wanting in on the game. A month ago you were Med school. Being taught by doctors. Today... ," Richard said trailing off. He opened the door to an empty OR room.

The lights turned on and the interns walked inside. Richard looked at them. "You are the doctors."

The interns walked round. Exploring the OR. Bella stood there taking it all in. The bland smell, the look and the atmosphere.

WILDEST DREAMS ➼ Derek ShepherdOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara