"You're going like that?"

I looked down at my white v-neck and navy nike shorts.

"Yeah, is something wrong with that?"

"Wow, you aren't like most girls."

"What do you mean?"

"Like you don't care about your appearance and you don't cake your face. Well, you don't wear makeup at all. You are just different and a good different. That's why you are my best friend."

"And you are a nerd. That's why you are my best friend."

"But you love me right?"

"Yes, I love you, nerd. Can we go now, Hayes?"

"Yeah."

-

So, we went to the mall and got nothing, but we did eat at the food court and met fans. They are literally so nice and much older I find.

By the time we got back to the apartment, it was 6. So, I took a shower and put on pajama pants and sports bra. (Oh and I do wear pajama pants too.) So while Hayes was in the shower, I put out blankets and pillows in the living room, and popped popcorn. I got my MacBook and went on this website where you can watch any movie that you want and pulled up "Unfriended" since we never watched that.

Hayes came downstairs. He was shirtless and had wet hair. I know we are best friends, but he is really cute.

I set up the AppleTV and connected my computer to it, and put on the movie.

I laid down and Hayes cuddled up next to me.

"Where are the boys?", I asked.

"Oh, Nash texted me. He said that they went to a party at the Jacks."

"Oh cool. Now let's watch this movie."

-

We weren't even halfway through the movie, and I was already hiding my face into Hayes' chest and he was laughing at me.

"Stop laughing at me," I slapped his chest.

"Ow, that hurt."

"Oh well. I'm turning this off and we cam watch it when we are 20."

"That's like in 5 years."

"5 in a half for me so you have to wait an extra 6 months."

"I hate you."

"But you love me, don't deny it."

"Yes, I do."

"You know before you got here, Nash called us "friends with benefits"."

"What if we were?"

"I mean I don't know. I mean I can't imagine us as more than friends."

"I could. Every says we are otp," he laughed.

I just blushed.

"You know, Tatum. I think about us a lot."

I blushed again.

"Stop blushing. You're cute."

"Stop Hayes. OMG," I laughed and blushed.

"What? Tatum, I think I like you as more than as friend. We've known each for almost 2 years. I think we should be honest with each other. I like you, Tatum Lynne Dallas, maybe even love."

"I love you, too, Hayes," I started tearing up. Gosh, I'm emotional.

"So, Tatum, maybe I should ask you this now, but will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, Benjamin," I laughed.

"Hey, don't call me that. Now, do me the honor and let me be my amd yours first kisses?

"Yeah sure, loser."

I leaned in and so did he. Our lips met. We kissed for not to long but it seemed like forever.

"Wow," we both said.

"What just happened?", Cameron asked.

"I knew it!! I need 10 bucks!!", Nash yelled.

"Um, how long were y'all here?", I asked nervously.

"Just long enough to see that cute little kiss," Nash laughed. "Cameron, where is my money?"

"Shut up, dumbass!", Hayes said.

"Boy, why are you getting mad?"

"Because you are drunk and aggravating."

"I'm not drunk, Hayes."

"Ok, Nash."

"Tatum and Hayes, I have no idea what's going on, but we will talk later," Cameron said.

"Night, Cam," we said.

Nash followed him up.

We both fell asleep not long after. It was surely a long day.

---

well thats sucked a$$

sorry im dont curse but i think that sucked ass oops i said it.

comment and like or vote whatever the hell it is.

peace out yall. - kayla xx