Links and Souls

|🌀|Aonung POV:

- I wanted to cry, to scream out and let out everything that I feel right now, it wasn't fair but I get it, I was an asshole and maybe I still am when I first meet these guys, and I was racist with them at first, but it wasn't because I simply hated them because they were from the forest, that's just what popular people do, 

We hide our feelings and our problems by making other's life miserable to feel equal with them and to show them who is in control when in reality we might be even more fucked up than they are.

Which, now I know it's wrong, I did something wrong by doing this to them and many others, and so do other popular people nowadays how much as I would like to admit it, I don't think they will ever try, and change if they don't find a Neteyam of their own.

But overall I am deeply sorry for what I did in the past, but this Lo'ak dude or whatever is just not going to leave me be, I am trying to be better but he won't let me, anything I will ever do in this life, or anything Neteyam will he will find a way to call it on me, and I thought I could get closer with Neteyam's sis, Kiri, But after that fight, I'm sure I put myself even in more shit then now, it's a pain living at the moment not going to lie.

What could go worse from this anyway, I don't know why I even try to get closer to any of Neteyam's siblings, it's like trying to hug a cactus, every time I try and get closer it stings my skin and when I let it go I am left with the bitter taste of falling and the bruises on myself, a big fail just like myself.

I sighed as my mind was hurting like hell, as I walked madly on the sand finally getting inside the cabin closing the door behind me and letting my body lay on the door as I closed it, closing my eyes as the wet spot of fresh blood began to hurt which it didn't before,

I pressed my hand to it and went to the kitchen trying to clean it off with some water the saltiness burning it even more it made me hiss a bit, how could that scrawny bitch of a- you know what? nevermind.

How could he even break my jawline like that anyway-

" Shit- " I whispered as I tried looking for some bandage that couldn't be found still pressing pressure on it, as the blood stopped, making the sink a red mess, annoying to be honest, cleaning was the least of my plans for today, why to do I even clean I'm not a mom. or a wife.

Or a husband whatsoever.

" Oh- thank Ewya- " I added to myself, which seemed weird at first but I liked hearing my voice sometimes, alright? don't judge,

I picked up the bandages and placed them at my jawline finally finishing that and went on my way to clean the sink as the time for lunch already passed I grabbed an apple and called it a day and went straight to my bedroom.

--------------------------------------------------

" Yo Freak! Are you bleeding yet!? "

- The fuck? I heard a fainted yell with some sort of laughing like a very light laughing like a cabin or two away from mine, the voice was high pitched.

I let my hand on my head as it started to hurt me from all of this noise, I don't even know how long I've slept but the sun was almost out as I dropped myself out of bed to stop those kids who had been screaming around my cabin.

I hated kids so much.

As I did tho I think I stepped on the apple I left half-eaten on the floor, almost falling and smashing myself on the floor as I tested it with my foot to the corner of the room with a big frown on my face, " Fucking hell- "

" Oh look! The SIMP IS HELPING HER! HAHA " I frowned even more, who is this kid screaming so loud I can hear them through my walls, it's a pain,

I finally got outside without falling and hit myself, shocking, to be honest as I closed the door loudly behind me and get around my cabin to find those fucking kids who had been yelling.

𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶? neteyamxaonungजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें