Everyone Deserves A Voice

|🌟|Neteyam POV:

- I began slowly to wipe Tuk's face, from the dirt and sand all over her, as I had a small frown on me while she looked pretty sad to me.

I moved the bag from her shoulder and tossed it somewhere in the corner of the room as I tilted her head up taking a close look at her lower lip which was swollen.

" Do you want to start, or should I ask you first? " I added trying to sound chill, but I was hella worried and also mad at Kiri and Lo'ak for forgetting to pick her up, even tho I didn't want to take my anger out on her at all.

She sighed instead and moved her head away while I turned to the cabinets that we had in the bathroom and took some herbs mixing them with water that I usually used if I got any bruise, or anything swollen, and placed it in a small tissue giving it back to Tuk,

" Press it against your lip, " I added again a bit colder, she did that anyway as I sighed to calm myself and lowered down to look at her closely, " I won't force you to talk, and I didn't mean to sound so cold- let's just say you're two idiots of siblings kinda made me mad.." I added to her as I slightly smiled at her, she smiled back at me,

" Their idiots " She added back with a small chuckle, i nodded and smiled even more, " Trust me, I've seen worse from them " She giggled,

I sighed once again and got up and began making her a bath while she sat on a chair we had in the bathroom looking at me swinging her feet back and forth on the chair,

" Neteyam- " She began as I turned letting the bath get full of water, I turned and tilted my head, " Yeah? " I asked, She looked a bit to the side, and then back at me looking concerned, " I sneaked out...from the daycare a few hours ago. " She explained, I took a deep breath in.

" Oh.." I said again, as she continued, " We told the teacher our parents came to take us, and then we all just sneak out i didn't mean it tho! Some boys were making fun of me for not breaking the rules and kept calling me annoying names.." I frowned,

" Did they do that to you? " I added with a deeper voice pointing to where she kept the tissue pressed against her lower lip.

She nodded as I felt my anger grow on me, how fucking dare them, " It's fine tho- someone helped me get rid of them, they won't do that again I know it! " She added as soon as my eyes darkened in anger then raised an eyebrow.

" Someone helped? In like- how- " I asked, " Well- He came and threatened the shit out of them, and help me get back home because it got dark! " I frowned a bit at that swear as she made a small guilty face and corrected herself, " I mean- the s-shucks! Out of them " She smiled at me, I rolled my eyes for a second and chuckle instead, " So- let me get this right, someone helped you get rid of those assholes? " I asked and she nodded fast.

" Who? " I asked again, this time she made this weird face with a small grin on her lips as she pulled the tissue away her lip looking more healed now.

" Aonung, of course " She smiled widely at me, my eyes shocked for a second but then shook my head off, " Oh- who again? " I asked, I needed to act like a fool remember? hate that.

" Oh come on...big bro- " She began as I raised an eyebrow at the sound of her tone, a bit annoyed and bored, " I- where? " She made that face even more, now frowning.

" You know- you're boyfrien- " I pressed my hand over her mouth in a second my cheeks flushed at the start of that fucking word, and made widen my eyes at her.

" Tuk! I- don't say that. " I slightly breathed out as my head just went numb in a second and my heart went even faster, am I panicking right now,

She slowly patted her hand on mine, a sign to remove it as I did it slowly, she continued, " Ok- I won't say it out loud then! " She added with a smile and slight smirk, I felt so goddam embarrassed.

I felt a hissing noise in my ear and my heartbeats went fast as I dropped on the floor against the bathtub, And let my head on my knees keeping them close to my chest, as I could hear Tuk also get off the chair and come closer to me.

She patted my knee for a bit as I felt the last na'vi right now, my little sister- my little sister knows that, how? and when? and HOW- she isn't even around like Lo'ak and Kiri, and the fact that she knows what a boyfriend is, does she know I am- I don't even know if I am- gay or something does she even know what gay means anyway!?

" Neteyam...? " She asked quietly as I looked up in a panic, she smiled softly at me, then tilted her head, " I- do you see me any different now..? " I asked more and more quietly with each word, she frowned to herself then looked at me again sitting down on her but now getting comfortable and began.

" Why would I? " She asked confused, as I looked to the side and breathed slowly, " You know..- because he's not- a- "

" A girl? " She finished for me as I nodded more shyly than I wanted, " As long as you like everything about that person and love every moment you're together, does anything else matter anymore? " She asked me as I felt my heart drop leaving an empty sound inside of me.

" I don't think so," I said with a slight smile as she went and got her arms wide at me, asking me for a hug, as she smiled, " Then you got your answer, big bro! I don't see you any different now, and no one should ever do that " She added with a soft smile more serious by the end, as I also joined the hug.

" I love you, lil sis<3 "

|🌙|

- FUN FACT(for our neteyam<33):