Favorite freak.

|🌀|Aonung POV:

- As we were swimming back from the island, luckily not running away from some beast, I didn't swim fast, not because I didn't want that, but because my nose was stinging and I couldn't focus on the road.

" Can't you swim faster? " He added from behind me, squeezing my shoulders, " We would, if my face wasn't half full of blood," I said trying to keep my hands on my Ilu's antlers and not on my open wound,

" Don't act like you didn't deserve that " he said, now from all the yelling and angry tone he had, his voice was weak but still strong and very much not easy not to listen to, yet he sounded more like a grumpy cat ready to claw my shoulders and pull off my skin, " I didn't. " I answered him.

I heard a groan from behind me, as he squeezed my shoulders even more, and I bet he knew that hurt, " Hey! " I said madly, grabbing my ilu's antlers a bit too fast making it swim faster, " See? Not that hard," he said, changing his tone into a proud one, I frowned, " Your such a pain," I said, trying to keep my eyes on where we go, as my wound start stinging again.

" Can you do something to stop bleeding? or are you going to let me enjoy seeing you die from blood loss? " He joked, as I felt his body more relaxed, maybe even laying a bit as we swim on a slow level now.

" It's not like we have any medicine here, we're in the middle of the ocean, idiot," I said harshly, as he kicked my feet, " If one of us is the idiot, that one is you " he added, I scoffed, as I kicked my feet back onto his, " Yet you're the one who punched me, " I said 

"Because you deserved it, maybe even worse," he said, his tone changing again, harsher, more directly, and totally a lot deeper.

Then silence, I didn't say anything else, not because he was right, fuck that, but I guess I didn't like seeing him talk like that, maybe I did enjoy it sometimes, but I will rather be on his soft tone before he kicks me off this ilu and starts swimming on his own, as insane as he is,

Before any of us got to say anything at all, we could see the village, it was already very night as I stopped on the beach, where you could see on the big bridge where my cabin was, that Freak and a lot of people around him and his parents.

Both of us fast got there, and I stick myself between and see what was happening, 

" What happened? Who did this " Mr. Sully said, talking to his son, as that Freak was going in jumping on me like a tiger ready to eat, " Aonung! What did you do? did you bring this boy to the forbidden island? " My dad put a hand on my shoulder, kneeing me down, as I laid my head down, waiting for whatever he had to say, the freak looked at me before he spoke, " N-No! I wanted to go, but Aonung said we should leave, it was my fault " He said, as my eyes widen.

What an idiot.

" Is that true? " Mr. Sully said, as he fixed his eyes on the freak, he let his head down, as his mother come in, " At the cabin, now! " he said harshly, as my dad let me get up, " Be more careful next time, Aonung," he said, as I nodded,

" And where were you? HUH," Mr. Sully shouted, as I turned my head a bit, he was screaming at my favorite freak.

" I'm sorry sir, I take full responsibility- " 

" Yeah! you do! You're the big brother, so act like it. " he said harshly, as he started to follow his youngest son back to their cabin, as the freak let his head down, and eyed me for a moment, most of the village was gone by now,

I guess I was frozen for that second he looked at me, I hated that guy with my whole heart and even with some of my brain, because he was truly a pain, he punched me several times, even tho, sometimes. I did deserve that, is just, I could never get used to how he looks at me, every time it's like a new look, and also how his eyes change color or shades, or whatever, yeah it may sound impossible and crazy, but I never saw someone's eyes do such a thing, or it may be just my imagination, probably more that, then how it is, but I don't know what to feel about that, I don't even know if I hate it, or, if I love it.

And even in that fucking second he threw me that look, I think I just start noticing how badly I responded to him, I guess I never really acted so, so- how do I even explain it, so weak around anyone before, the way he hit his hand above my head, making me lower so he could speak right into my soul, and stare right into my eyes, no one, and I mean no one ever dears to speak back to me sometimes, and this? this is not ok, he's a freak, not even a real na'vi, and I don't think I like the idea that someone like him has such power to control me like that.

" Let's go Aonung " I heard my sister's voice say, as I turned around and follow her back to our cabin.

" You good? " she asked, as I tilted my head, " yeah- why wouldn't I," I said as I shook my head a bit, " You kinda have blood on your face, " she added, as I wiped off some old blood, even tho I washed most of it before we got here, still some remained, " Yeah, an old bruise," I said, as she nodded and got inside,

Why did I even lie about that? it's not like I care if he gets in trouble for punching the chief's son, he's a freak, an asshole, and I fucking hate him, why would I lie just to protect-

Nevermind.