Shut up and kiss me

|🌀|Aonung POV:

" If you don't wake up, I'll smash this door open! " Was the first thing I heard when I opened my eyes, as I groaned and answered.

" Coming, Reya! Stop shouting " I screamed back, " Fine but move on, we're late already," she said before leaving, I got up yawned, and started doing my bun,

My sleep was OK. I had a hard time sleeping with all of my overthinking, but managed to sleep well,

As I finished getting ready in like 3 minutes, I went to the kitchen grabbed a papaya fruit, and went on my way, My sister dragging me like crazy.

" I'm coming, let me finish my fruit," I said as we began going to the broken cabin who has been put to the ground by a big wave,

" You should eat faster " she added, as I munched the last bite, and went after her as she was more in front of me.

As we got there we were both waved over by the two sibling freaks, great.

" Hi! Lo'ak " My sister said as she got closer to them and I had to follow, sadly, " Hey, Tsireya! " He answered rubbing the back of his neck, I frowned looking at him.

" Is Rotxo coming too? " The freak girl asked me, I don't think I ever heard her talk to me, " I think so " I answered with my cold tone, glad I didn't lose my talent into being a dick, huh

She sighed as we heard a few steps and in a second I felt a weight on my back, someone just jumped on my back.

" AO! Did I scare ya? " my eyes widened as I grabbed the na'vi over my back and managed to get him down on the sand, " No. " I said as Rotxo laughed, " Oh! Hi Kiri- " he said as he looked up,

When I dropped him off he managed to fall in front of me on my back at this Kiri-girl's feet.

His cheeks went red and got up, the girl giggling, as I backed away a bit helping him up, I sighed, now I gotta deal with two of these lovebird couples huh?

" We should start working " My sister added as we started to, and parted our tasks, " Ok, so I and Lo'ak will start and look for rocks, And- um Aonung you should start bringing the trees here and cut them with Rotxo and Kiri can start doing the base with the rocks at the cabin " She added as I nodded.

"Maybe Rotxo can help me instead? I hurt my hand yesterday " The girl freak said I frowned, she indeed had a leaf going around her up to her shoulder, Rotxo sighed and then looked at me.

" Can I? " he asked me, I knew he was somewhat in love with the freak but choosing her over me...?

" Yeah, go ahead, I can deal with the trees alone," I said as Tsireya nodded and changed that on the paper she had, and we all went on our way,

Where the trees were was far away from what they needed to do, so I had to be alone for some time until I brought the trees to the cabin, I sighed as I picked up the trunks of the trees and placed them on a rock before using my axe to cut them apart.

After a bit, I cut half of the trees I had to cut and sat down for a break my arms were pretty sore, from the heaviness of the axe which was hand-made with the biggest rock I had ever seen.

I yawned and looked at the sun that burned above my head, I was pretty tired and it was not even night or evening,

" Hey- " 

I looked to my side as a smile covered my face, " Hi " I answered, as Neteyam returned my smile, " What are you doing in the sun? You should get to some shadow you gonna get sun-burned " he said as I raised my shoulders, " Did Tsireya send you here? " I asked him, he nodded a no.

" She sent me to do something else, but I wanted to see you " he added as he joined me sitting down next to me, " Really? " I smirked, he also smirked as he placed his hand on my leg, "Really".

" But why did she give you another task tho," I asked, " She said it's better not to get in a fight or argue with you again," he said, wow she thought I would jump at his neck? for no reason at all.

" Yeah, and my siblings insisted not to get the same task, you know what they think of you " he also added, I sighed, " Wow, am I that of an asshole? " I said, as he got on his knees being a bit taller than me now, and sat in front of me using his hand to raise my chin his head blocking the sun.

" But a cute asshole," he said, my ears went red and hot, and I used my hand to place it on his knees, " Not here," I said as he smirked and a giggle escaped his lips.

"You're not so brave now? you started it " he said, I bit my lip, as he bent more and kissed me.

I let my back fall on the sand below me as he went over me still kissing me wildly, i placed my hands on his arms and pushed him onto the sand instead and got over him he yelled,

" Fuck- you scared me," he said as I smiled and went to kiss him again, biting his lip and letting his arms around my neck holding my head, and playing with my hair, making me even hotter than I was before.

As I heard some steps I broke the kiss apart and raised my head looking around, " There's no one " he said using his hand to pull my chin back at him, " Only me. " he said, as I smiled,

" You're enjoying this huh? " i said smirking, he smiled, " Shut up and kiss me," he said as i went down kissing him again.

He let his arms on mine feeling my muscles around and then let them at my waist feeling my abdomen i smiled in the kiss, did he like touching me?

" I used my hand to pin both of his above his head, and he yelped as I gripped them tight, as I moved away from his lips and bit his neck, he hissed but not as loud as I did, he frowned

" Prick! " he said as I licked his neck before backing away, " Revenge, Idiot," I said sticking my tongue at him as he went up and went even closer to me pecking my lips, " We'll continue later " he said with devilish eyes and went up on his way this time letting me finish my trees.