YOUR PRICK!

|🌟|Neteyam POV:

- You know when I first arrived on this island with my family, after fighting the chief's son more than once, punching him, apologizing to him, and somehow getting to flirt with him, now? well, now I went from all that to being pinned to the cabin walls with two buff arms at my head and his voice at my ears.

" Fuck- I wish I could kiss you right now. "

Was howling in my mind being left in the coldness and darkness of the night, with my back to his cabin walls, and staring at a huge rock some feet away from where I was, how did I even get here?

I shook my head, trying to get my mind clear, and went back to the coconut area and got some water in my face, 

" Welcome back " I heard behind me, and when I looked around I saw both Ran and Ela on the same spot we were, I raised an eyebrow, " Didn't you two go home? " I asked them.

" We did, but Ela lost a bracelet and we went to find it, but I think she lost it when we went swimming " Ran explained, I nodded 

" What about you? " Ela asked me, I sighed as I got closer to sit there, they had a lamp in the middle so we weren't in complete darkness, " I needed some fresh air," I said

" Mhm, sure," Ran said, I sighed once more, " What about Aonung? " I raised an eyebrow.

" Who? " I asked, Ran looked at Ela and so did Ela, " You're joking, or? " Ela added, I tilted my head, " What do you mean- "  I said again as they both chuckled.

" Well um- you know? Aonung? In like the guy we just hung out with some minutes ago? " Ran said trying to hold her laugh, and it clicked to me.

" Oh- " How did I even know his name until now- 

I felt my cheeks hot and my ears too, " Wait- so actually you didn't know his actual name? until now- " Ela asked me a bit shocked, I nodded a no, " I never, actually asked "I let my head down I never actually did, I heard a few Ao's and nicknames used as insults but never his name and that felt wrong-, I was comfortable somehow around those girls, they felt safe and I could let my guts down for a time at least of the shame I felt, 

Ran chuckled for a bit, " Well that's fair, but now I think you should talk with him " she said, I tilted my head, " Why would I? " I said and then after the whole, I don't even know his name phrase went through my head, I remember.

" Fuck- I wish I could kiss you right now. "

I sighed even more, I sat down on a rock too, " Neteyam, look we know- something " Ran said, I raised an eyebrow, " Huh- " I said, " Aonung, kinda- likes you, you know? " my eyes widen for a second.

He likes me.

" Look- we know that's hard to take, but you also look very happy around him, or well when no one is around " Ela explained, I sighed, " You know, I am also a lesbian, you know- a female na'vi who- " 

" Likes other female navies " I responded, she raised an eyebrow, " My father explained to me those a time ago... " I said, they both looked at each other, " Oh- that's good then "

" I am actually- also non-binary " Ran explained, and I nodded, I think that's why they felt uncomfortable when someone used any feminine term with them, " Thank you for telling me, both of you " I nodded and cornered a smile they both smiled, 

" Neteyam, we don't wanna force you or get into your thing, but maybe? talk to him " Ran said as they got up and so did Ela, putting a hand on my shoulder, " I will " I said.

As they went on their way to their cabins, I frowned on my own, How did I even get here, I never actually thought of my feelings, my family is way more important than that so I never stood for a second and thought how I fell about him, we were just fooling around, I liked that, I felt silly and happy like a normal teenager, and I loved it.