A Little White

|🌀|Aonung POV:

- The next day I felt good for the first time in a while, Neteyam helped me a lot, and because we broke my lamp yesterday the image of my side table where it used to sit being empty made me feel good and safe for some reason.

As I finally stretched a bit I finally went and did my hair, brushing it and doing my usual bun, got dressed, put my necklace on and band-aim on my arm, and went on my way to the kitchen and to my surprise only meeting my sister there, " Morning, Reya " I added as she smiled and waved me as she had her mouth full of her cereal,

" Morning, Brother, " She responded as soon as she swallowed, I went on and placed myself some milk and cereal too, and joined her at the table, " Did- our parents come late last night? I fell asleep fast, " She nodded, " I've heard the rain from last night did some damage, two cabins went on fire, " I frowned, " Anyone got hurt? " I asked, and she nodded a no, " No, the families weren't home " I nodded back and continued with my food.

" Also, do you think you can help me out? Dad told us we needed to help out with a cabin, rebuild, and take some materials for it, " I thought a bit, I didn't join any task in a while because I just wanted to let my time only be focused on Neteyam and what we had,

But I needed to spend time with the other people around me, mostly Tsireya and Rotxo as they were the closest people to me, I needed to, we all became so cold since Neteyam and I felt bad about it.

" Sure, we're going after breakfast? " I asked as she nodded, " Yeah, I'll ask Rotxo for some help too, " I nodded and enjoyed my plate.

We finally finished eating we placed the plates in the sink and let Tsireya get dressed so we could move on and went on our way to Rotxo's cabin, as I knocked,

" Oh- Hey," He said as soon as he opened the door, " Hey, wanna join us for a task? for the cabins the burn last night " He nodded quickly, " Yeah, man, of course " He said as he closed the door behind him, " We should head up in east, that cabin needs help fast " Tsireya added.

As we began walking to the cabin, Rotxo began, " Actually, can we stop and ask Kiri too? " he asked, as I raised an eyebrow, " Why Is that? " I asked him with a silly voice to tease him, " Well- you know... " He mumbled as I caught myself laughing a bit at his shyness, Tsireya punched my shoulder lightly, " Aonung, don't be a meanie. Of course, we can Rotxo, I'm sure you're girlfriend would love to join us " She added also matching my tone, teseaing him, I chuckled, as Rotxo frowned at the both of us, " Assholes " He spat as a joke as we smiled in return.

We finally went on and turned to where their Cabin was, and I tried hard to act confused as I couldn't let them know I knew where their cabin was, even tho I had been there, inside and outside multiple times, " Aonung, is- in this way " Tsireya pointed me as I went on the left on propose, " Yeah- uh, alright " I responded quite nervous,

We finally arrived, and Rotxo went happily and knocked his tail went fast and wagged, as this 'Kiri' opened the door, " Oh! Hey Rot! " she said, smiling in an instant, as I tried to stay further away and not as close to the cabin, with my usual arrogant frown on me.

I didn't really give a fuck about that girl anyway, but I should be nice or try to, After all, she is my Boyfriend's sister and my best friend's Girlfriend, so I should call her by her name, as a form of respect, I guess.

" Uh, we were wondering if you wanna join us, we need help with a task, two cabins burned last night, " Reya explained, " Of course, I can help " Kiri added but she couldn't add something else, as the forehead bitch appeared in the view,

" What's going on- " He added as I watched Tsireya get uncomfortable, I felt worried about her, " Hey Lo'ak " Rotxo waved as that prick returned a small nod, " Y'all need help with a task? " He asked, as Rotxo agreed, " Yeah, two cabins burned " he responded, " Oh- well then, I can help too " He went on, Tsireya being oddly quiet, " Yeah-, can he? " Rotxo turned to Reya there were a few seconds of silence as I went even more worried, What the actual fuck?

" Uh- Sure- " she responded, my frown being even more noticeable, what was going on with these two, anyway, and what the hell did he do to make my sister act like this?

I groaned a bit to myself, I didn't want to spend time with that prick, his Sister, 'Kiri' was ok, I could accept her presence but that bitch better stay the fuck away from me and my sister.

" Then, maybe Neteyam could join too? " Rotxo added, as I almost choked on air, but tried to act cool about it. this is going to end up extremely weird.

" Neteyam! Come here for a bit! " Kiri went and called on behind her, as Neteyam appeared outside, yet he couldn't see me too well as Rotxo and Reya blocked his view, i felt extremely weird, and my heartbeat fasted as soon as I saw him in the doorway.

It was weird and why?, because I was never put in the situation of my closet people being in the presence of my new fresh Boyfriend, I felt unease, how could I even act around him or interact with so many people around who well didn't need to know about us.

" Yeah, sure I can help " He responded, as soon as Reya explained the situation to him, Rotxo and Reya moved to the side so we could go on our way, and I almost slipped a big warm smile to Neteyam as his eyes went on me,

His whole face went white and froze in place.

" Uh- bro? Are you ok? " Kiri asked him as I turned too and went on my way with Reya and Rotxo- " Yeah- uh- Y-Eah! " I heard his voice almost crack behind me, I felt myself smile and chuckle,

He got embarrassed. that was so fucking adorable.

|🌙|

- HOLY SHIT- 1k VOTES!? I am genuinely crying, you guys<333 I am so happy we got this far, thank you so much for all the support! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ*hugs*

(let me know how would you like to be hugged! In the comments :3)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(let me know how would you like to be hugged! In the comments :3)