Private medical support

|🌀|Aonung POV:

" Could you stop complaining for fuck sake, Rotxo " I added, as Rotxo fell the hundredth time from the small mountain we had around our island, " I will not stop! It's not fair, why am I the one doing this test! " He added, as Tsireya patched his hand, as he wounded himself from a sharp rock, " Well Reya did the ground race, and now it's your turn " I added.

" Still not fair... " He said, " I don't fucking know how to climb! " he added, " Why can't you do it! " he snapped at me, I scoffed, " Well we should let Reya then, every team member can participate only two times at a test," I said, as Reya punched my shoulder, " I did the race ground yesterday, I am not doing another one, " my sister said, I rolled my eyes.

" Fine, fine, but Rotxo has to do the second part of the Ground race tonight," I said crossing my arms to my chest, he flipped me, "You're an assholee " he added as I smirked, " You know I am "

" How many hours before the best climber test? " I asked, as Reya took the small list of tests we had, " five hours " she added, " Alright then," I said as I got up from the sand and I cleaned myself before turning to leave on my way, " Where are you going? " Tsireya shouted after me, " WHERE I WANTT " I shouted back, as I could hear two sighs behind me.

As I walked back to the village, I thought on my way, I knew my sister would want me to train and whatever for the climbing test, as the water na'vi are not the best at that, but I generally didn't care as much as I did last years, I don't know why I felt so careless this year I am a very competitive guy, but not this year I guess.

As I got closer to the beach, my eyes fell without me wanting to on that particular freak, I felt my eyes stare again and I noticed how he sat there teaching the ocean and the sunrise under a palmer tree shadow, the cold wind going through his hair, and I got on his way, slowly sat not that close to him.

" What do you want? " he added as he looked at me, and now I genuinely didn't know why I came next to him, I just wanted to just sit there next to him and watch the sunrise together...

" Nothing special " I answered, and he tilted his head, " Then? " he said, I looked at him from my side, as his head was completely turned my way, tilting his head a bit, " You did good, yesterday," I said, as he did a small nod, " I did " he said.

" Tsireya also did good," he said after a bit of silence, I also nodded, " Yeah " I answered, with a cold tone, I didn't know why I couldn't help myself change my tone very well around him, sometimes I think I lose the control of my body when he's next to me, I guess...

" I like how you climbed those trees, to win time " I added, he nodded, " And the sand trick to blind the guy behind you. " I said as he fixed his eyes on me, " You saw that? " he said, I looked at him " Yeah, I did "

" Then you have good eyes, most people told me I was lucky the wind moved the sand," he said with a small smile on the corner of his mouth, I tsked, " Yeah, well I do have good eyes, I am the best after all," I said straighten my back, he rolled his eyes playfully, " I think you're too confident, that's the only thing your best at," he said in a mocking tone, I slightly scoffed, " I am, that's another thing I'm good at," I said, he looked back at the sun who was already up on the sky.

" So you're doing the best climber test too? " I asked him, and he looked at me again, " No, my brother will " he added, I nodded, " That's sad, you seem like one of the best climbers," I said as he slowly raised his eyebrows, " was that a compliment? " he said smirking, holding his cheek with his palm moving his tail in a silly way, I felt my cheeks burn again, that's embarrassing, " No, it wasn't " I answered quickly, " Mhmm, I see " he added.

" So um, see you there at the test " he added as he got up getting the sand off him, I looked at him from my place, " Yeah, sure " I answered as he got on his way.

-------------------------------------

" COME ON! " Rotxo shouted at me as I tried to hold on to the rock and try not to fall, as I was more up than the other girl who was racing with me, and as the big shell howled I knew I was the winner for begin more up then that girl, as cheered were heard from below me, I slowly went down with my legs so I can get on the sand.

As I did too, the girl who lose knocked one of the rocks I was about to put my leg on so I could get down, as from the panic not to fall and smash myself with the ground I searched my arm to some rock, " FUCK- "I hissed as I the girl smiled a bit before hopping down, and so I did too

" Are SANE! YOU FUCKING BITCH " I hissed at her as is lightly pushed her, she made a shocked face, " W-What! " she said quickly acting like she did nothing, " Bro! Are you ok?! " My sister came quickly as I had an open wound on my arm still bleeding badly, " YOU FUCKING KNOCKED MY ROCK! " I hissed even louder, as Rotxo hold me from jumping to her neck, as some girls from that bitch's team came in front of her, " I DID NOTHING, YOU WEIRDO! " she screamed, as the freak team joined the whole mess, more teams somewhere on the side waiting their turn, " Hey- what's going on " the freak who raced before I asked my sister, as more arguing stared, Rotxo holding me as I hissed at that bitch who doesn't know how to lose!

" AO! Calm down," Rotxo said as he stopped me from going to her, " SHE WAS GOING TO MAKE ME FALL! " I hissed ever deeper, as I was blinded by rage to feel the pain from my arm, already pretty badly wounded

In that whole mess of some teams who joined arguing that they saw her knocking my rock and the girls for her team standing up for her, I felt a touch at my arm where the wound was in that whole mess and screams, as I pulled my arm hissing in that direction

That freak from before looked at me, rather worried with some palm trees and what seemed like a small bottle in his hand, my eyes widened and changed my face completely, " Sorry " was what I could whisper as I followed him somewhere to the side where the teams were supposed to sit, but all of them were in the center hissing and arguing with each other, as I sat down on one of the benches, he took my arm and start using the palm tree leaves to clean the blood and used the herb from the bottle placing them on the wound who looked pretty bad as I could feel the pain, just now.

" fuck- "I hissed to myself as I felt his touch all along my arm, he looked concentrated so I kept my mouth shut, " I should already be your private medical support by now " he joked by my side as I smirked a bit in my pain, " yeah," I said trying to sound calm, " What happened, tho," he asked me as I kept on bandage my wound, " that bitch knocked some rock before I could step on it, she almost made me feel," I said

" Well, at least we won't miss your absence " he joked, well I think so because he used a joking tone and I hoped he was joking, so I smirked a bit, " Wow, so helping," I said, as he finished my arm, " Well, at least I didn't lie with anything " he winked at me before he left,

He winked?!

|🌙|

- HELLO GAYS! I just started school, and it is the first year I start in the afternoon, it will be much harder for me to get used to this time schedule so the updates will be more messed up but I'll try to not make it so =))

(VOTE YOU BOZO FOR MORE GAY TIME😋💗)