I wish he was mine

|🌀|Aonung POV:

- The next day I woke up with a huge headache, I guess these are back in my life, huh? I mean I guess they are from what happened yesterday I had a huge anger phase all day and anger doesn't do well for my health sometimes.

I sighed as I pushed my head into the pillow and groaned loudly, I felt so embarrassed. why did I even react that way? why did I even pull him and shove him around like we were in some kind of toxic relationship and he just cheated on me...

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't jealous or anything, I don't care who he kisses or hooks up with, that's his business, of course, I was just- having a bad day, yeah?

I turned on my back and frowned at the roof, Did I scare him? or did he think I was weird- or something for all that, I don't even know, I mean yeah he for sure thought I was 'jealous' of him not because of him, that I liked that bitch or whatever,

I stood more watching the roof while trying to stay calm so my headache wouldn't get worse, I mean why did I even react that way-

I'm so confused, I wish I could answer why I do what I do, but since he came into my life, into my home, I became weird, i started not understanding my actions anymore, like my body is taking its own decisions, not me anymore.

" Brother! Wake up it's late " Tsireya added as she started knocking at my door, I groaned and pulled my head under the pillow again, " No, thanks," I said, my voice muffled by the pillow, 

" Can I come in? " she asked me, I groaned again, " Sure. " I responded, and somehow she heard me and came inside right away.

" Morning Sleepyhead " she added and sat down on my bed as I was still under the pillow, " Are you feeling well? " she asked her voice worried, " Just a headache.." I said as I pulled my head from the pillow and placed it on top looking at my sister, " Sorry to hear that, did anything happen yesterday? " 

" No," I said and got up to sit next to her, I yawned, " Aonung.. " she said while crossing her arms to her chest, " Come on, you know you can talk with me " she added I side-eyed her for a second before sighing, " I got mad on something, nothing new," I said.

" Mad? On who? " she asked, I hummed- " Did you fight with your little group again? or something, you know they're just a bunch of assholes," she said proudly, 

" No, not them " I responded, she sighed and put her hand on my shoulder, " Then? What's wrong " I sighed and got up closing the door, and let myself lay on it looking at my sister who sat on my bed.

" There- um, I think- maybe? I got you to know, the J word on someone. " I said, somehow mumbling the whole thing, " You mean- " she smiled a bit like some kind of mom smile thing I felt embarrassed from just that, how could I even explain this?

" I see, do I know her? or them? " she said smiling at me, with a softer tone than a worried one, I groaned, " No- " I said, " Do Rotxo does? " she asked, " No! neither of you guys knows. them," I said.

" Ok, ok, fine then? what happened that makes you feel you know " She smirked a bit, "I tsked to myself, " Well- at first I thought someone kissed them- but it ended up being a misunderstanding, " I told her, she nodded, " I see " 

" But- I don't like them- or I just don't think I do. actually," I said groaning, maybe at least my sister could explain my feelings if I couldn't, " Well it's a simple question really," she said as she got up

I tilted my head, " Huh- " I said, she came by my side slowly moving my hair past my shoulder, " Did you wish, they were yours? " she asked me, I became even more confused.

" What do you mean- " she put her hands on her hips, " You're so dumb sometimes brother," she said, I frowned, " Let me rephrase that," she said, " Would you like to, you know tell everyone that this 'them' is your partner? that no one could ever kiss them because their only yours? " she said, I madly blushed out of nowhere seeing where this was going, I locked my eyes away, 

" If you can answer that, you'll have your answer, brother " She smiled as I moved from the door so she could go into the kitchen, " See you at breakfast," she said while smiling.

I closed the door and sat down on my bed again, " Did I wish he was only mine..? " I whispered to myself letting my face into my pillow again,

Was this it? everything I had been feeling for weeks now, was this it? Did I- liked him, like in a loving way..? " Ugh! " I groaned again, That's so wrong...I can't like him, I just can't.

I got up cleaned my face with cold water and did my hair fast getting to breakfast, I didn't want my mom to send Tsireya to my room again, so I went outside and sat down at the table acting cool. for some reason, " Morning " my mom greeted me as I sat down, " Morning Mom" I said back as she placed me on the plate with fruits.

----------------------------------------

" Aonung! Aonung! " I heard my name being screamed, As Ani'ran and Ela'va ran over to me, I tilted my head, " Yeah? " I said, " We need help- " 

" Huh," I said, As they tried to take their breaths in from all that running, " Neteyam- he needs help " Ran breathed out finally and my ears pitched out immediately, " Where? " 

As we ran back, I noticed a whole lot of girls in a crowd and a lot of fangirling, " NO! HE'S MINE " I heard a pinched voice in the whole crowd and a lot more, I went into the crowd trying to make my way through, and I finally saw him, in the middle of the girls trying to sneak out but he didn't even make a move until that bitch from yesterday came in view again.

" Wait! Please Nete, I like you! " she said holding his wrist, and by that time I had smoke coming out of my nose, " I understand- but I don't quite feel the same " he added, I tried to make my way to them, 

" Neteyam..." She went even closer with her face and went on her tippy toes, I saw him widen his eyes but this time he couldn't back away from the whole crowd.

I went straight away and pulled her by her hair making her hand lose, letting him go with her squeak of pain making the crowd pay attention to me this time.

" OUCH! " she said as she fell on the sand, tears in her eyes, I went in front of him as he slowly backed away from her and with anger at my limits, death stared into her soul.

" You heard him well. don't you? " I hissed, " I- " she tried to answer, " Piss of. all of you " I hissed again but much louder as the crowd stormed off in different directions, even the bitch got up and almost fell again with her face in the sand from shaking and the crying mess she was, 

" Wow- I wish I had that power over them " I heard his voice from behind me I turned, my anger gone in a second, " You should put more durability, these are some bitches who want to be popular, don't let them touch you if you don't want to, " I said 

" Alright... I will " he answered a bit confused, " But thanks, that helped " He added right after, he gave me a corner smile, and I sighed, " Yeah, you welcome " I added as Ani'ran and Ela'va finally came, and went to talk to us, but I didn't stay for long before going on my way.

As I went back to my cabin, I knew straight away where I could find that bitch, she was right at my cabin probably there to talk with my dad, I took her arm right away and shove her behind the cabin, but she didn't even try to escape just whimpered with red eyes from crying at me.

"OK, I will say this one time. " I said, still holding her wrist tight, " If you're going to touch him or get any closer to him again. you're a dead na'vi. walking. " I finally said the last thing in a hiss close to her face, she yelled, " OK! OK! I WILL I'M SORRY " she whimpered right away as I let go of her wrist, " Fuck off. " I said and she went running right away, I sighed and lay with my back to the cabin walls.

Bitch.

|🌙|

- BITCH I SAID WHAT I SAID- drama is here, you're welcome, and even more comes soon! 🤺 (vote and comment<33) 

🦟