Kibble

"Treat?" Sand's hand was still up in the air.

     "No treat." Iriie said.

     "Treat?" Sand got a little louder as he waved his hand slightly.

     "No treat!" Iriie said firmly.

     "TREAT!" Sand stood up and practically shoved his hand in Iriie's face.

     "NO!" Iriie yelled back and pushed Sand's hand down.

     Sand gave a scowl and turned back to Ardent.

     "Am I saying it right?" Ash turned to Jaxon and asked.

     "Yeah. I'm not sure what's going on. Maybe Iriie has different rules about giving treats? Maybe they ran out of the treats? But I'm sure Hace had a whole bag of them. He keeps them on a top shelve above the fridge." Hace kept a lot of things up as high as he could. Especially after he saw that Jaxon could climb.

     When Jaxon had told Ash about the sweet treat he'd gotten and how he got one for being good; Ash had assumed that since he protected Jaxon and knocked Blade out, that he had been good, and he deserved a treat now. He turned to Iriie one last time and forced out his hand into Iriie's face.

     "Treat." He said with clenched teeth. He was a bit angry now. He wanted that treat and he was going to get it.

     "No." Ash knew this word. Iriie used it a lot. He used it along with another phrase. The other phrase was used when Ash didn't do something that Iriie wanted him to do, so he knew it very well.

     "You ~~~~~~~!" Ash yelled. All three aliens gasped and looked at him and then at each other.

     "I didn't know you could speak their language too!" Jaxon said amused. "What did you say? They all seemed excited that you could talk to them!"

     "I have no idea what it means. But he says it to me all the time." Ash shrugged.

     "Can you say it again? I want to learn."

     "Where did he learn that?!" Hace gasped as Sand swore at Iriie again. Iriie cringed a bit at the second time it came out of Sand's mouth. Hace looked over at Ardent and his face dropped. "NO!" He suddenly yelled at Ardent when he saw the wheels turning in his head and his mouth moving, trying to form the word. "Bad word! Don't say that word!" Ardent's head whipped towards Hace and he gave a smirk before he turned back to Sand. He chirped something and both boys started laughing.

     "I've raised a delinquent." Iriie moaned as he put his face in his hands. "How was I to know he was actually smart enough to learn words!?" He gave a nervous laugh. "I mean, he's constantly being a little..." He stopped himself before he said the word that Sand had so proudly screamed out for a third time. Iriie grabbed Sand and pulled him on to his lap. He put his hand over his mouth. Sand kicked and wiggled all around before giving up and huffing. He was still for a moment before Iriie yelped and pulled his hand back.

     "Did he just bite you?" Jess asked a bit concerned.

     "Worse!" Iriie said wiping his hand on his pant leg. "The little brat licked me!"

     "Brat!" Sand yelled out as he repeated the other word that Iriie used a lot. Iriie just groaned and closed his eyes. What was he going to do with him now?

     About an hour later, both boys had fallen asleep. They put them in Ardent's bed and just let them sleep off all the hyper they had from earlier. Hace ordered pizza for the three of them since it was getting late.